Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

it's in these things that you see how wrong the direction is

sterling may have many faults, but he's better than mudryk and wanting to give up sterling and bet on mudryk says a lot about our problems

it's better to keep sterling for another year and then sell him 

13 minutes ago, Mário César said:

sterling may have many faults, but he's better than mudryk and wanting to give up sterling and bet on mudryk says a lot about our problems

Or, to play devil's advocate, Sterling is on enormous wages. Perhaps we need them off the books to be able to give Osimhen what he wants.

Osimhen improves our squad far more than what Sterling offers. For similar wages I know who I'd rather. 

I may be well off the mark though.

15 minutes ago, Mário César said:

As @We Hate Scouse says below this is 100% about Sterling’s wages. That’s it. If he was on the same wage as Mudryk he would absolutely have been the one to stay.

Maybe the club can pull off a miracle and BOTH can be sold this summer.

23 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Mudryk and sterling are the same player except mudryk has more pace, they both just run into players constantly all game, ones on huge wages the other isn't, sterling is the obvious choice to go.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Mudryk and sterling are the same player except mudryk has more pace, they both just run into players constantly all game, ones on huge wages the other isn't, sterling is the obvious choice to go.

n he is not

sterling is far better than mudryk, which it isn't much hard to be better than mudryk

if we sold sterling and get VO it is fine for me

4 minutes ago, Mário César said:

n he is not

sterling is far better than mudryk, which it isn't much hard to be better than mudryk

if we sold sterling and get VO it is fine for me

Your missing the point, better or worse they do exactly the same thing and they are both shit at it! So who do you keep big wages or small wages? It's not even a question.... You keep the least paid shit house

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Stop smoking weed for a second! For the left we now have mudryk, Neto and looks like Felix as well, nkunku can play there also! Wtf do we need sterling for exactly? 

we need to offload mudryk first and after this season we sell also sterling but not now

we need quality and sterling is far better than mudryk

8 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

U cant afford to have a 350k/week player as a backup. It doesnt matter if backup A is better than backup B, his wages need to get off the books. He is our highest earner. If he doesnt start, sell him. 

We can always ask his agent nicely whether we can stop paying them. 😆

Edited by robsblubot

30 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we need to offload mudryk first and after this season we sell also sterling but not now

we need quality and sterling is far better than mudryk

I agree with you that Sterling is a lot better than Mudryk actually.

there is something off with him tho: it feels that he is sitting on his contract. His talk about getting back into the England team is bizarre to say the least.

1 hour ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Or, to play devil's advocate, Sterling is on enormous wages. Perhaps we need them off the books to be able to give Osimhen what he wants.

Osimhen improves our squad far more than what Sterling offers. For similar wages I know who I'd rather. 

I may be well off the mark though.

If its a case of offloading high earners to sign 1 CF then financially we are more fucked than we know.

We have drastically lowered the average wage across the board since Clearklake took over too so it cannot be that.

There must be more to it. Maybe the club want him out. But I’d be getting rid of Mudryk 100% before Sterling, high wages or low wages, least Sterling actually may show up and bag a goal or two every now and then although his return has been a lot poorer than expected.

Am not expecting Joao Felix to be any more consistent either as a player. And not looking forward to his lazy off the ball work if he plays left wing - seemed to have delusions of grandeur at Atletico believing he didn’t need to do the off the ball stuff as much because he was “talented”…. Hopefully that shit doesn’t fly here. If it does, Cucurella going to need to have a blinder every week.

And back on Mudryk, he is basically a Sunday league footballer…. Decision making and footballing intelligence is shocking. Shakhtar and Arsenal laughing at us still no doubt. I doubt he’d get a game at any other top 8 side. Yet he is on a 25 year deal so we are stuck with him. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

23 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Obviously Sterling has to go now. But can’t see him going to Saudi. Expect a rip off subsidised loan deal to some cheap Italian fraudster side. 

yup the most likely scenario is that we end up paying about 250k/week or so.
Can't imagine a big club making a big investment for a player who's been as inconsistent and disinterested as Sterling.

Frankly, he looks unfit to me.

Edited by robsblubot

I am currently watching carefreelewisg stream and one of his mods said to remember this name.

15 year old Hungarian [number #13] Levente Bősze

Who plays for DAC Dunajska Streda U19.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/levente-bosze/profil/spieler/1060893

Date of birth/Age: Feb 18, 2009 (15)

Place of birth: Győr

Citizenship: Hungary

Main position:

Central Midfield

Other position:

Attacking Midfield

Left Winger

Edited by KEVINAA