Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Well that is good, finally getting rid of some of the bloat. For me, it means we have another 15 to go: 

Kepa

Petro 

Disaster

Trev (personally would keep)

Big Les (Loan)

Humphreys 

Gallagher

Casadei (I would loan)

Carney (Loan)

Anjorin

Angelo

Washington (Loan)

Fofana

Broja

Lukaku

Getting Kepa and Lukaku wages off the bill has to be a priority.

Listening to a sports talk show from Brazil and they were talking about Estevao: they said he's a generational talent and that his skill level is Neymar-like. Came back from injury and changed the game against Botafogo (yet another club owned by John Textor) for LIbertadores cup.

Football glued to his feet at all times. 😁

Edited by robsblubot

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

See, this to me sounds like we’re indeed going to sell them Lukaku but we’re going to end up missing out on Osimhen because we’ll have wasted weeks trying to structure the deal in a way that was never going to be accepted.

We need to stop fucking around and just pay them for a permanent move. A loan clearly isn’t happenening.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

See, this to me sounds like we’re indeed going to sell them Lukaku but we’re going to end up missing out on Osimhen because we’ll have wasted weeks trying to structure the deal in a way that was never going to be accepted.

We need to stop fucking around and just pay them for a permanent move. A loan clearly isn’t happenening.

If the deal isn't right, Osimhen can stay with them. We are not desperate - they are.

Ideally they buy Lukaku at full market value (~35m) and then we put in a sensible bid for Osimhen. If they don't do it, we walk away and leave them to deal with the fallout of refusing Osimhen his dream move after the arrangement they have with him & the way they've treated him, and his huge wages which they're on the hook for.

11 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yeah, he knows fuck all! Made a career outa been a con man

I think he clearly is connected with agents and people within clubs so he definitely knows a lot. But what he has been guilty of this summer is reporting things as advanced far too soon. You can tell he does that so he’s first.

As opposed to Ornstein who doesn’t care as much about being first but always waits until something is 99% before tweeting it out.

41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

See, this to me sounds like we’re indeed going to sell them Lukaku but we’re going to end up missing out on Osimhen 

Sounds like a perfect outcome for us tbh. But given Napoli are "a bit" more effective negotiatiors than Clearlake, it sounds bit too good.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think he clearly is connected with agents and people within clubs so he definitely knows a lot.

Of what I remember from some short video about him it seemed like those people are handing the news to him themselves, what they like and how they like it, to get some buzz. So he needs to create this buzz to retain his value. He operates much more like an influencer these days, than a nosy journalist leaking some secret info.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I don't understand why every transfer is not like Neto. Why should clubs, agents give anything to journalists at all. 

Leaking information to journalists can be beneficial to someone involved in the deal. Typically the seller, club and agents, would want as many potential buyers as possible to increase demand.

Often multiple parties own a slice of a player rights complicating deals, making it drag on, involve lawyers and whatnot, which also may make it really hard to keep it quiet.

BREAKING: Yesterday, Thursday, August 15, Juventus & Chelsea talked about an exchange that involved Federico Chiesa and Sterling. Both clubs have explored the feasibility of the operation, but at the moment the deal seems to be blocked. Chelsea could return! (via @DiMarzio)

Lmao Osimhen.. Sure you can keep your wage but you'll stay in Napoli next season.
Enjoy watching Conte flirt with Lukaku every day while you sit on the bench or maybe not even that.

I think Osimhen is a big gamble and for the rumored price and his salary demands I would rather play  a younger Jackson who scored 14 goals in PL than a 15 goal striker in fecking Serie A.