Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea

• Chelsea have already had the green light from Aaron Anselmino on the contract and project, no issues on personal terms. Chelsea are in conversations with Boca Juniors over the fee as his current clause is in excess of $25m with taxes. Anselmino has said yes to Chelsea, and so we’re just waiting on the club to club agreement with Boca Juniors to be completed.

• Marc Guiu has completed medical tests as new Chelsea player tonight in London! The release clause worth €6m has been paid, Barça have been informed with formal document. Guiu signs as new Chelsea player on deal valid until June 2030.

• Chelsea have inquired for Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall as an opportunity if Leicester City are forced to sell due to FFP, but Brighton are also in the race.

• Chelsea yesterday, also Juventus have inquired about the conditions of the deal for Murillo. Nottingham Forest have been approached to discuss the Brazilian centre-back who’s in the list of several top clubs. Expensive and difficult one as Forest already sold Niakhate to Lyon.

• There’s NO buy back clause in current talks between Ipswich and Chelsea for Omari Hutchinson. The two clubs are discussing permanent move with sell-on clause, expected to be included in the deal. Talks ongoing.

• Romelu Lukaku to AC Milan? He could reportedly be open to the move to the San Siro…

2 hours ago, iceboy said:

If we buy Isak then it's 10/10 transfer window for us

What?? lol.

He is 120 million, and when he was talked about here back when he was at La Liga, I was told he wasn't Chelsea quality lol... Especially after a come down season from his initial good season. Now he is some superstar? 

People here change quicker than seasons. Y'all slighted Jackson when he is in fact younger than Isak, has less experience, and he came in and beat his first season tally in the PL. Yet no one wants to give the guy a shot to improve. 

37 minutes ago, Thor said:

What?? lol.

He is 120 million, and when he was talked about here back when he was at La Liga, I was told he wasn't Chelsea quality lol... Especially after a come down season from his initial good season. Now he is some superstar? 

People here change quicker than seasons. Y'all slighted Jackson when he is in fact younger than Isak, has less experience, and he came in and beat his first season tally in the PL. Yet no one wants to give the guy a shot to improve. 

Isak is definitely NOT a £100m player. But in terms of fit he’s perfect for our team.

Would I want the club to pay £100m+ in straight cash? Absolutely not. But if Newcastle are in a genuine PSR pinch and would accept a player going the other way for big money like we’re doing with Villa I think we should try.

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Isak is definitely NOT a £100m player. But in terms of fit he’s perfect for our team.

Would I want the club to pay £100m+ in straight cash? Absolutely not. But if Newcastle are in a genuine PSR pinch and would accept a player going the other way for big money like we’re doing with Villa I think we should try.

Don't they already have a player in Hall who they have yet to pay for?

Riccardo Calafiori is not Real Madrid's alternative to Leny Yoro

For Real Madrid, Leny Yoro is plan A, and at the moment, they are fully focused on him. They know the player has given Real Madrid absolute priority, and for that reason, because of that crucial detail, Real Madrid believe they are ahead of the others.

The player would rather go there than anywhere else. As I've been saying the last couple of weeks, we still need to see how much Real Madrid will offer Lille, and they will enter talks soon. There are Premier League clubs and Paris Saint-Germain, but Leny Yoro is their plan A, and I have absolutely no indications that there are any talks with Riccardo Calafiori.

6 hours ago, Superblue said:

I did feel at the start of the summer that 2 or 3 quality additions could really kick us on next season, but it's looking more and more likely that it could be another summer of upheaval and high volume.

I agree. 3 key additions and we should be good. But here we are playing Football Manager again

13 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

He’d be better than KDH thats for sure.

This is a sign that the ownership and football crowd are just here to turn a profit without being competitive.

He isn’t an upgrade on anyone we have in midfield though so it really is a pointless move. Even Gallagher, who splits fan opinions. 

Edited by Strike

KDH would be a good signing for me, I would certainly take him over Conor on a reinvestment piece, tweets aside. Thought he was a good player with Barnes and Madi as well.

What's this Isak isn't worth £120m etc? Not saying he is but people referencing his La Liga days like players can't improve? That's akin to De Bruyne not becoming worth a staggering staggering amount because he was deemed impatient here and we got a decent fee back when. Would be all for Isak however I would certainly prefer to sort other positions.

If we can shift Rom to Saudi for the reported £38m then we've got some real funds to play with. Newcastle take Broja for £35m, we take Isak for £120m, PSR PSR PSR, this time next year Rodney...

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Loan i'd be ok with but not selling so soon. Seems like we are continuing the theme  with this regime of planting seeds then pulling them out before they have fully grown.atleast under Roman they were allowed to sprout on loan somewhere. 

Kellyman will be around the team as bring as it comes, the odd cameo against teams when the games are dead, that's if he isn't loaned which is very likely

The Isak thing is really interesting as Newcastle took an approach from Liverpool for Gordon- they really do need funds and quite a sum apparently, one to watch

28 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kellyman will be around the team as bring as it comes, the odd cameo against teams when the games are dead, that's if he isn't loaned which is very likely

The Isak thing is really interesting as Newcastle took an approach from Liverpool for Gordon- they really do need funds and quite a sum apparently, one to watch

Anyone explain this to me? 

How are we able to spend so much where as these teams can't? 

Is it due to us historically having these sums covered? And our outgoings over all these years? And then I assume the wage thing comes into play - because a lot of people are citing that is the reason Villa is on there. 

Maybe our board is forward thinking and not getting enough credit with this wage reduction stuff?

27 minutes ago, Thor said:

How are we able to spend so much where as these teams can't? 

I think it's more to do with how Newcastle/Villa/Everton were run in previous years and that is catching up to them. 

59 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I just don't see them selling their best attacker, would be almost as bad as Bruno G wanting to move elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Will we ever see Kellyman in a Chelsea shirt after preseason, I wonder…

£20m and I have no idea.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c4nge0l7e1po

There will be more to this story.  There's no way Kellyman is worth 19 million at this stage of his career.   

It will be interesting to see whether other clubs complain about these 'PSR' deals.