Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I've heard great things about the pressing and work rate of both Alvarez and Olise, so it'd be great to get someone like that in. 

Jackson is a hard worker pressing. Cole does his bit, Nkunku does his bit. Another absolute terror up front would be good. 

21 minutes ago, Thor said:

I've heard great things about the pressing and work rate of both Alvarez and Olise, so it'd be great to get someone like that in. 

Jackson is a hard worker pressing. Cole does his bit, Nkunku does his bit. Another absolute terror up front would be good. 

both olise and alvarez would be two amazing signings 

I am honestly not too worried about Olise, sesko, Alvarez or any of the goalkeepers we have been linked with. They all have reasonable reputation, injury record and somewhat adequate price ranges. What I don’t want is dropping another 100m on some hype boy with dodgy knees or just one decent season. Also the links to meh players like Dobvyk, Calvert Lewin and Upamecano would get me wondering if our board have actually learned anything if there were any substance to it. 

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am honestly not too worried about Olise, sesko, Alvarez or any of the goalkeepers we have been linked with. They all have reasonable reputation, injury record and somewhat adequate price ranges. What I don’t want is dropping another 100m on some hype boy with dodgy knees or just one decent season. Also the links to meh players like Dobvyk, Calvert Lewin and Upamecano would get me wondering if our board have actually learned anything if there were any substance to it. 

if we get them with a decent fee, it would be very good deals for us

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

people here would be bitching about buying endrick i bet.

I am but on the other way, can't believe Clownlake refused to pay the money for him.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Everton saving us.

Good fee. Hopefully they wrap it up soon.

Shame things didn’t quite go smoothly for Broja here, there is a decent player in there just doubtful he’s ever going to be the level we need. Plus, still properly needs to play every week to develop and gain form/momentum. Dyche may get a tune out of him in all fairness. 

Still remember the our own Haaland shouts after he scored 7 goals or something for Southampton 🤣 Should have went on loan again following that. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Vesper said:

d6e38f864403c01f19de8693fd0ae2d3.png

Very few of those clips show him even in his own half, never mind actually defending. Once upon a time this would have been a crimson red flag. Now however; well we're not in Kansas anymore.

Some of Lima's footwork reminds me of Clodoaldo's contribution to the CarlosAlberto goal in the 1970 world Cup final. Do I remember correctly that.Maresca likes to invert his left back, not his right back? This Lima kid looks a perfect the candidate to be inverted.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie