Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Told you guys not to expect a new keeper. Maresca fancies Sanchez apparently.

I think we’re going to have to wait until next summer for a new starting keeper. He’ll have to assess first hand whether Sanchez or any of the others we currently have can play his way.

That is the problem I said about constantly changing manager. 

Now we need to wait for them to try them and we stay with nonsenses players for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That is the problem I said about constantly changing manager. 

Now we need to wait for them to try them and we stay with nonsenses players for a while. 

All depends on what the new coach does with these players, cuca was dead and buried then poch managed to get him looking like a Chelsea player, so who knows 

We want to sell Omari permanently now. 🤦‍♂️

Think he’s going to be a genuine star who a big club will buy for £70m or something in a couple of years. I’d rather see him given a chance this season than watching Sterling frustrating the hell out of us again. 😔

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

We want to sell Omari permanently now. 🤦‍♂️

Think he’s going to be a genuine star who a big club will buy for £70m or something in a couple of years. I’d rather see him given a chance this season than watching Sterling frustrating the hell out of us again. 😔

£30m and a matching offer clause. 

Sensible decision if we put buy back clause. Last position we need to worry about. Also with Chalobah, Hutchinson, Broja and Maatsen certainly leaving I'm starting to get optimistic about Gallagher staying. Maybe that's what Eghbali told him. Wait for us to sell others for profit and after that we can work with you on new contract.

2 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Hutch,Chalobah,Maatsen,Hall,Broja ...would i'd say get us atleast £110m pure profit. Then more with Ziyech,Lukaku,atleast 1 keeper etc..

I think Mount's transfer fee is also included this fiscal year too. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Told you guys not to expect a new keeper. Maresca fancies Sanchez apparently.

Today twitter has simultaneously told us that Sanchez is transfer listed and also that he's viewed as Enzo's no.1 choice

Lets see what actually happens. I'll honestly be very surprised if they don't move for a GK, it is our only glaring weakness for the new setup, aside from maybe CB. The squad otherwise is basically good to go to play the system. 

Edited by Mhsc

Yeah, Upamecano is the absolute last guy we should want in the PL when wanting to play out from the back. Koulibaly was calamitous when he was here but this dude would make him look composed.

3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Surely to fuck he can’t be any worse than Mudryk? Should be one of the first players to be offloaded this summer. 

Hutchison, as well as Trevor and potentially Conor will be victims of Clownlake’s daft sell for pure profit approach whilst average players like Mudryk, Disasi, Sanchez, Petrovic etc will continue.

And the managerial appointment as well could certainly be another risky move.

Then they will continue to wonder why we aren’t making real progress/successful.  

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Surely to fuck he can’t be any worse than Mudryk? Should be one of the first players to be offloaded this summer. 

Hutchison, as well as Trevor and potentially Conor will be victims of Clownlake’s daft sell for pure profit approach whilst average players like Mudryk, Disasi, Sanchez, Petrovic etc will continue.

And the managerial appointment as well could certainly be another risky move.

Then they will continue to wonder why we aren’t making real progress/successful.  

But it does beg the question, when we got linked to McKenna he managed Ipswich... Omari ent out in loan to Ipswich, what makes a player at Ipswich anymore Chelsea ready than the manager that got them back to back promotions?