Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Think we still need one more CB to replace either Badiashile or Disasi. 

Todibo would be my choice. 

Just now, Clockwork said:

Brother the issue here is you are overrating the shit out of him. "Huge upgrade on what he is replacing."

Like you said he is on a free, don't think anyone is bothered by him coming in if he is depth player. But as an automatic starter that is an issue. 

Hope Axel Disasi is also sold, and we get another CB that is counted on to be a main starter.

There’s no chance we’re selling Disasi or Badiashile so soon after buying them. And I don’t think we should, tbh. Both can be useful squad cover. Think we only did that with Koulibaly because of his monster wages and because he was happy to go to Saudi at age 33 or whatever he was. Disasi and Badi I think deserve a chance to show themselves under a new manager.

We’d have to take peanuts back for each or loan them out if the club want rid.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

There’s no chance we’re selling Disasi or Badiashile so soon after buying them. And I don’t think we should, tbh. Both can be useful squad cover. Think we only did that with Koulibaly because of his monster wages and because he was happy to go to Saudi at age 33 or whatever he was. Disasi and Badi I think deserve a chance to show themselves under a new manager.

No manager can possibly fix Disasi, guy is crap. Needs to be sold asap no questions.

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

No manager can possibly fix Disasi, guy is crap. Needs to be sold asap no questions.

We paid £40m for him 1 year ago and he’s on a massively long contract. You think with the financial situation the club is in currently that they’d take a £20m loss or something on him this quickly? I can’t imagine they would at all.

11 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Of we will not sell didasi

We need another cb and thats it

Colwill

Fofana

Tason

Didasi

Badiashil

Another cb and thats enough

5 is plenty in a 2 centre-back system and with Reece, Cucu and Alfie (if he stays) able to fill in. 

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Milan have been keen on Badiashile. There's a better market for him than Disasi. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Milan have been keen on Badiashile. There's a better market for him than Disasi. 

Yeah, I’m sure they are. These Italian giants are always trying for a cheap deal. They’d probably offer us £12m or something that we’d never accept in a million years. Or propose a loan.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Like you said he is on a free, don't think anyone is bothered by him coming in if he is depth player. But as an automatic starter that is an issue. 

Hope Axel Disasi is also sold, and we get another CB that is counted on to be a main starter.

Fofana Colwill are our starters. Badi and Tosin backups. Disasi depth. 

Fabrizio now once again bringing up us being interested in Summerville from Leeds. Liverpool like him, too. 

He looks like the prototype Liverpool attacker over the Klopp era. Super aggressive, super quick and very direct.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fabrizio now once again bringing up us being interested in Summerville from Leeds. Liverpool like him, too. 

He looks like the prototype Liverpool attacker over the Klopp era. Super aggressive, super quick and very direct.

I feel he would make our left side a lot more dangerous unless Mudryk benefits from this new system. Summerville is way more of a threat creating and scoring currently than Mudryk.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We need quality not quantity, i am not impressed. He was doing nothing noteworthy in the PL. Hutchinson is better than him, if you take account that Omari was in his debut senior season.

Liverpool can have him. 

15 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I feel he would make our left side a lot more dangerous unless Mudryk benefits from this new system. Summerville is way more of a threat creating and scoring currently than Mudryk.

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

We need quality not quantity, i am not impressed. He was doing nothing noteworthy in the PL. Hutchinson is better than him, if you take account that Omari was in his debut senior season.

Liverpool can have him. 

Yeah, he looks interesting but not a player we need currently. I’ve been saying for a while now that I don’t even know why we’re after any wide attackers this window. If the club is so convinced we need someone there then bring Omari into the first team. I think he’s more than good enough.

Unless we can somehow offload Sterling I think spending tens of millions on Olise or Summerville is overkill. And there are not even whispers about Sterling going.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Think we still need one more CB to replace either Badiashile or Disasi. 

Todibo would be my choice. 

Assuming we get Toison on a free and sell Trevoh, we need to get at least one of these (I so want to sell Disasi and Badi and get another off this list, as Colwill is the only CB we have left I truly rate)

Ronald Araujo 
Alessandro Bastoni (Left-footed)
Bremer  
António Silva  

Giorgio Scalvini  
Jean-Clair Todibo

Alessandro Buongiorno (Left-footed)
Riccardo Calafiori (Left-footed)

Youth: Leny Yoro 

In terms of left-footers, we really fucked up buying Badi instead of Micky van de Ven.

The only other left footers who I can say would be acceptable and who are remotely available would be:

Piero Hincapié   
Gonçalo Inácio    
Willian Pacho    
Dávid Hancko   

Youth

Jorrel Hato (height worries me)

The market is just pretty bare for class left footers at CB

Counting all

The only 2 world class ones are Gabriel and Bastoni 

Then van de Ven and Colwill, then a big drop

Riccardo Calafiori has the potential to be workd class.