Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Everyone taking the piss and laughing at us. Fuck Todd and Clearlake.

It's becoming clearer what their ambitions are. They don't know football. 

Never seen such naivety and ignorance from billionaires. 

No chance for Kylian Mbappe to U-turn on PSG exit

It’s important to clarify once again that there is no chance for Kylian Mbappe to stay at Paris Saint-Germain and sign a new contract, despite some reports circulating due to the player’s meeting with the Emir of Qatar.

Mbappe’s meeting was to discuss other topics, with the player already communicating in a very strong way to PSG that he isn’t going to be staying at the club, it’s over for him at the Parc des Princes. He told this to Nasser Al-Khelaifi, to his teammates, and everyone at PSG, so everyone at the club knows that very well, and there is no expectation that this could change.

Mbappe remains in very advanced talks with Real Madrid - he wants this move, so the conversations are advancing very well. Everything is looking positive and it should be done soon, so there is no chance of him staying at PSG, and that is not the intention of the meeting with the Emir of Qatar.

Bayern’s plans for Alphonso Davies and Mathys Tel

Real Madrid remain keen on a deal for Alphonso Davies. This has been the case for some time and there is currently no issue on the contract, or his salary, so everything on the player side should be quite easy - the player wants Real Madrid and they would be very happy with this signing.

However, one important thing to say is that the fee Bayern Munich ask for will be crucial. Bayern don’t want to lose the player, and they will keep trying until around May/June to extend his contract. Davies’ agent was in Munich last week for conversations with Bayern, and they will try until the end. If it doesn’t happen, they would be prepared to sell Davies this summer, and Real Madrid remain the favourites for this signing. It will just depend on the asking price, as Real Madrid don’t want to pay crazy money for him.

One of the priorities for Bayern is to keep Mathys Tel at the club. We’ve had rumours about Manchester United, but there is nothing going on there. First of all, before United decide if they want an experienced striker or a young striker, they want the new structure in place at the club. So for now United haven’t started any concrete conversations for Tel.

3b206607-30c6-4137-9447-c337389eb0f3_155

As for Bayern, they’ve had a very positive meeting with Tel’s agent. They want him to stay and be part of the project, they’ve communicated this to him, and the boy also wants to stay and be an important part of their future. It looks like Tel is staying at Bayern - this is the message from both the player and club side.

Do Chelsea need to make player sales this summer?

Chelsea fans have been asking me about some reports relating to Financial Fair Play and needing to make sales this summer to avoid being in breach of regulations, so I thought I’d clarify what I’ve been told here.

I don’t have precise information on Financial Fair Play and how much money they should make to avoid problems; this is more of a financial question, but my information is that Chelsea are not worried with current situation. Of course there will be sales, but it already happened last summer and it always happens in modern football.

I also posted on X yesterday about Omari Hutchinson attracting interest after impressing on loan at Ipswich Town. His future is not decided yet, Chelsea will discuss that around May. There are clubs from different leagues keen on Omari, for example including Germany and of course England. But Chels

Chelsea have been monitoring Benjamin Sesko for some time

Keep an eye on Benjamin Sesko this summer because he’s doing fantastic at RB Leipzig - his stats are very good, with seven goals in his last nine games as a starter for Leipzig, and he has very good numbers in general. He’s on the list of many clubs in Europe, so he’s going to be one of the names we’ll be hearing about this summer for sure.

I can also say that Chelsea scouts are keeping a close eye on Sesko and they have done since he as at Red Bull Salzburg. Chelsea have always had an eye on Sesko, but other clubs are really interested as well, so he’s sure to be one of the main names to keep an eye on for many clubs in the weeks and months ahead.

Chelsea

• Omari Hutchinson is doing great on loan from Chelsea at Ipswich Town. Several European clubs are monitoring his progress, Chelsea are in control of the situation as it was perfect loan for the young winger, who has a total of 11 goals and assists this season.

• Do Chelsea *need* to sell this summer and could Hutchinson be one name on the way out?

• Christopher Nkunku is undergoing a medical assessment: “We need to evaluate him (Nkunku) every day. At the moment, he could be maybe three or four weeks out. We hope no more,” said Mauricio Pochettino at yesterday’s press conference.

• Pochettino: “The owners showed support to me after the final. Todd Boehly also sent me a nice message. After the final, during the night, I met Behdad and we were talking. We were sharing our opinions of the game and the opportunity we missed.”

• Pochettino: “We never set the team up to go for penalties. Come on. We tried to win in 90 minutes or extra-time. Before extra-time and at half-time in extra-time, we said: come on, we need to go and win.”

• Pochettino reveals: “When I went up the steps at Wembley, I was so upset. Nearly crying. When I arrived there, it was so difficult to stop myself...But I immediately felt support from the owners, they have been very nice. I appreciated that.”

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Is Benjamin Šeško even all that?

Best we can hope for

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea

• Omari Hutchinson is doing great on loan from Chelsea at Ipswich Town. Several European clubs are monitoring his progress, Chelsea are in control of the situation as it was perfect loan for the young winger, who has a total of 11 goals and assists this season.

• Do Chelsea *need* to sell this summer and could Hutchinson be one name on the way out?

• Christopher Nkunku is undergoing a medical assessment: “We need to evaluate him (Nkunku) every day. At the moment, he could be maybe three or four weeks out. We hope no more,” said Mauricio Pochettino at yesterday’s press conference.

• Pochettino: “The owners showed support to me after the final. Todd Boehly also sent me a nice message. After the final, during the night, I met Behdad and we were talking. We were sharing our opinions of the game and the opportunity we missed.”

• Pochettino: “We never set the team up to go for penalties. Come on. We tried to win in 90 minutes or extra-time. Before extra-time and at half-time in extra-time, we said: come on, we need to go and win.”

• Pochettino reveals: “When I went up the steps at Wembley, I was so upset. Nearly crying. When I arrived there, it was so difficult to stop myself...But I immediately felt support from the owners, they have been very nice. I appreciated that.”

weak ass mentality. 
gonna rage if we sell Hutchinson too , should sell mudryk and madueke before him 

2 hours ago, lucio said:

weak ass mentality. 
gonna rage if we sell Hutchinson too , should sell mudryk and madueke before him 

Agree on Hutchinson.

But I'm afraid that no one is going to want to buy Mudryk and Madueke for any significant fee.

Real Madrid reach verbal agreement with Alphonso Davies over transfer from Bayern Munich

https://theathletic.com/5294621/2024/02/26/alphonso-davies-real-madrid-transfer/

GettyImages-1965259429-scaled-e170867854

Real Madrid and Alphonso Davies have reached a verbal agreement for the Bayern Munich left-back to join in 2024 or 2025.

The La Liga club — led by chief scout Juni Calafat and director general Jose Angel Sanchez — have been in contact with Davies’ camp for some time and have asked him since the beginning of the talks not to renew his contract with Bayern, which expires in 2025, so he can join them.

There have been several meetings in recent weeks, including one in person in Madrid in mid-February, which have accelerated the process further.

There are two options on the table with Real open to doing a deal for a below-market price this summer — much like Toni Kroos’ move in 2014 — or the following year when Davies’ contract ends, like David Alaba in 2021.

Despite preliminary interest from rivals Barcelona as well as clubs in England, who have been monitoring the situation, Davies’ preference at this stage is to move to Madrid.

GettyImages-1931921020-2048x1365.jpg

The two clubs are yet to open negotiations with the Bundesliga champions still trying to convince the player to extend and having turned down approaches with offers for potential replacements for the Canada international in recent months.

Bayern don’t want to lose the 23-year-old for free, however, and if they cannot strike a deal on fresh terms will attempt to maximise a fee for him in a sale this summer.

A deal for Kylian Mbappe remains Real’s No 1 priority for the summer — and they expect him to join — but any move for the France international won’t preclude a pursuit for Davies as well.

Ferland Mendy has been Madrid’s first-choice left-back this season with Fran Garcia also filling in on occasion.

Davies joined Bayern from MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps in January 2019 and has gone to make 180 appearances for the club, winning the Bundesliga title five times and was part of the Champions League-winning team in 2020.

He has played 27 times in all competitions for Bayern this season, scoring one goal and adding three assists.