Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Thor said:

There is a really good forward in Roma who is out scoring Osimhen. 
We should get him!! 

He isnt all that, trust me.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Good. We don't need yet another midfielder. We need finishers!

Surprised that we weren't linked to Nusa at all considering our owners seemed so keen on stockpiling talents. 

It's a shame that he's likely going to Spurs. 

5 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

He’s playing too far forward he’d probably be more impactful in the box to box 8 role where he can shoot from distance and arrive late to the box. He’s not a 10 at all.

It really is a shame that we haven't had the chance to see Lavia play alongside Enzo/Caicedo.   Seems like whoever we buy these days becomes injury prone. 

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Surprised that we weren't linked to Nusa at all considering our owners seemed so keen on stockpiling talents. 

It's a shame that he's likely going to Spurs. 

If we were looking for a wide forward I’d say this was a missed opportunity however there are players like Cyril Ngonge for Hellas Verona who could be just as dangerous. One to keep and eye on

9 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

If we were looking for a wide forward I’d say this was a missed opportunity however there are players like Cyril Ngonge for Hellas Verona who could be just as dangerous. One to keep and eye on

Moved to Napoli this week

6 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Looks like most of the loanes doing great.

Tbf we got him for free and squeezed 2.5m out of Lyon as loan fee so we might make a profit on him overall if we just sell him.
he always looked like a nothing player  like most of the teens Boehly signed

I remember some people calling Vlahovic one season wonder and not wanting him here but are crazy about Osimhen. 

Vlahovic is younger btw and this is the stats of last 4 seasons in Seria A:

20/21:

Osimhen 10 goals

Vlahovic 21 goals

21/22:

14 vs 24 for Vlahovic

22/23:

26 vs 10 for Osimhen

23/24: 

11 vs 7 so far for Vlahovic.

So Vlahovic better in 3 of 4 seasons, younger over a year and cheaper around 40-50m. We really made mistake not going for him last summer when he was available. 

If anything Osimhen could be one season wonder...

Edited by NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I remember some people calling Vlahovic one season wonder and not wanting him here but are crazy about Osimhen. 

20/21:

Osimhen 10 goals

Vlahovic 21 goals

21/22:

14 vs 24 for Vlahovic

22/23:

26 vs 10 for Osimhen

23/24: 

So Vlahovic better in 3 of 4 seasons, younger over a year and cheaper around 40-50m. We really made mistake not going for him last summer when he was available. 

100%. People were actually scoffing at the chance of buying Vlahovic. For me, he is a far better striker than Osimhen. 

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

20/21:

Osimhen 10 goals

Vlahovic 21 goals

21/22:

14 vs 24 for Vlahovic

22/23:

26 vs 10 for Osimhen

23/24: 

Both are middle of the pack. 

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Casadei, Santos, Moreira, Fofana all recalled... just shows you how many bad decisions have been made lately. 

Moreira was brought purely as a development player, wasn't he from Benfica's B team or something? 

Casadei was recalled as we're short in midfield till Lavia/Ugo come back from injuries

As for the Santos deal, I never understood why the player and club chose Forest...he could have easily played 10+ games in another league by now and showcased his skillset. 

10 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Moreira was brought purely as a development player, wasn't he from Benfica's B team or something? 

Casadei was recalled as we're short in midfield till Lavia/Ugo come back from injuries

As for the Santos deal, I never understood why the player and club chose Forest...he could have easily played 10+ games in another league by now and showcased his skillset. 

To add: 

Lyon bought Fofana and Orban, Moreira would get even less timeplay - and we get good fee for that loan. And to be honest - he is not good.

Leicester are looking to buy Sensi, are comfortably 1st in the league, they would have no business in developing our player, he would not play much.

Santos - we were deceived by Nottingham, they bought players after signing Santos, good we cut loan short.

Fofana - Union was a mess this season, and he got a lot of chances, didn't really do much for them.