Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, enzoforever said:

Yeah!!! The manager seems to think differently!!! But obviously Lucio must know better!!!

Piss off

Poch likes a hard working player which is why he also wanted Mount, that doesn't mean either is good enough to wear the Chelsea shirt. If we get close to 45m hope he gets sold. Next year he will have one year on his contract and we will either have to sell him for cheap or extend and give him more money. Get rid of him now.

Just now, enzoforever said:

Yeah!!! The manager seems to think differently!!! But obviously Lucio must know better!!!

Piss off

u getting rustled because a mid table level player will be sold. Most of the people here see he isn't good enough. 

Just now, lucio said:

u getting rustled because a mid table level player will be sold. Most of the people here see he isn't good enough. 

Lets forget he is an average player because he bleeds blue, swear this was the same explication with Mount. 

10 minutes ago, lucio said:

Most of the people here are NOT Chelsea managers. I go by what the managers says and does. Go by any metric.. number of minutes, performances, wages etc. Gallagher deserves to be here. Get it? 

Not good enough, my ass

9 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Lets forget he is an average player because he bleeds blue, swear this was the same explication with Mount. 

Lol. 

Let's forget he is an average player because the Chelsea manager says so... Not some random guy. 

going to rage if any of these are still here post Saudi window closing

not selling them fucks us hard with FFP

none are good enough, and if we have to lean on the first 3, we are will be in a spot of bother

Marc Cucurella 

Conor Gallagher

Trevoh Chalobah

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Malang Sarr

Just now, TheHulk said:

Trusted sources also said he wanted to give Lukaku another chance must mean he is always right.

I will trust the manager's assessment of the player over some random guy on the internet! 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

going to rage if any of these are still here post Saudi window closing

not selling them fucks us hard with FFP

none are good enough, and if we have to lean on the first 3, we are will be in a spot of bother

Marc Cucurella 

Conor Gallagher

Trevoh Chalobah

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Malang Sarr

We will get rid only of Odoi from these duds.

Can’t really blame Chalobah here. I blame the club for leaving it until deadline day. Trying to get a player who has played dozens of times (and played very well at times) for a massive club like ours and in the biggest competitions to take a MASSIVE step down to Forest is a huge ask. He clearly thinks he’s good enough to move to a bigger, more prestigious club and he’s right. He’s in that same tier as RLC, Tammy, Tomori etc where they’re not quite good enough to be starters for Chelsea but good enough to be so at big clubs in Italy or Germany.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Can’t really blame Chalobah here. I blame the club for leaving it until deadline day. Trying to get a player who has played dozens of times (and played very well at times) for a massive club like ours and in the biggest competitions to take a MASSIVE step down to Forest is a huge ask. He clearly thinks he’s good enough to move to a bigger, more prestigious club and he’s right. He’s in that same tier as RLC, Tammy, Tomori etc where they’re not quite good enough to be starters for Chelsea but good enough to be so at big clubs in Italy or Germany.

agree, we are to blame

again

sick of this shit

I am also angry with Maatsen and Chalobah rejecting moves to Burnley and NF. We lost 60m pounds there for now. I mean they are not even backups. Chalobah is 5th CB and Maatsen 3rd option at best for some positions as well. When everyone fit they not even gonna reach the bench. 

Gallagher is different category. Most minutes in pre season and now 3rd in minutes played after 2 CBs first 4 games of the season. Him choosing to stay make sense because he knows he is gonna be regular and Poch wants to keep him. What other 2 think idk. I hope they are completely frozen. 

And think about Gallegher... 50k salary. In Spurs he will get at least 150K on long deal and he still wants to stay. So much respect for him. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am also angry with Maatsen and Chalobah rejecting moves to Burnley and NF. We lost 60m pounds there for now. I mean they are not even backups. Chalobah is 5th CB and Maatsen 3rd option at best for some positions as well. When everyone fit they not even gonna reach the bench. 

Gallagher is different category. Most minutes in pre season and now 3rd in minutes played after 2 CBs first 4 games of the season. Him choosing to stay make sense because he knows he is gonna be regular and Poch wants to keep him. What other 2 think idk. I hope they are completely frozen. 

And think about Gallegher... 50k salary. In Spurs he will get at least 150K on long deal and he still wants to stay. So much respect for him. 

that £110-120m lost in transfer revenue for the 3 is going to assfuck us with FFP I fear

🤬