Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

To completely give up on him after 12 months is crazy. He is a decent enough player

no it is not crazy

and no, he is not a decent enough player

he is a disaster waiting to happen

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

said no one ever that I recall

I threw a strop when we bought him, especially for £118m! (salary plus transfer fee)

I had a history too

I said NO when we were linked to him when he was in La Liga ate Batca and then Getafe

If you take CuCu's fee, and add in what we got for Hall and could well get for Maatsen

that's £130m!

enough to buy Davies or Mendes (by FAR the 2 best LBs on the planet atm) and likely have 40m or 50m quid left over

🤬

Davies doesn’t want to play LB anymore just like for our National team he prefers to play further forward in the attack. If you listen to his interviews he always talks about waiting for his chance to play either as a LW or RW.

1 minute ago, bluesman2610 said:

Davies doesn’t want to play LB anymore just like for our National team he prefers to play further forward in the attack. If you listen to his interviews he always talks about waiting for his chance to play either as a LW or RW.

I have mentioned that multiple times

he would have been a 2 for 1

LB and Winger

Just now, Vesper said:

I have mentioned that multiple times

he would have been a 2 for 1

LB and Winger

In all honesty it makes no sense to me he is easily regarded as a top 3 LB in the works and as a winger I don’t see him near that number

I would say the Maatsen stuff is almost entirely about him wanting to find the most profitable path forward for himself, which I mean, is just fair enough isn't it really? Everyone would do the same in his position. Man is on about £10k a week at the mo and if he plays his cards right he can be in for a serious pay day in a years time, or he can take a deal with us that is probably 50k a week now and lose negotiation power for ~7 years.

Imagine the contract he can get next year if he's arriving somewhere as a free agent with the bit of rep he's already built for himself and clubs already willing to offer £31m? Most or all of that would be distributed into a mixture of sign on fee and weekly wages. Honestly to keep him we probably have to put him on Carney-esque money (£100k pw) which would be pretty harsh on Gallagher who is on £50k.

Should have nailed him down to a long term contract already if we didn't want this situation.

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

I’ll be gutted if Gallagher is sold; just a shitty situation neither him or Poch wants him sold. Dumbass board who wants him sold, because they have been fleeced left and right overspending on players.

he's terrible. He doesn't want to be sold because he can only downgrade as no big club would want him. more gutting if we have to watch him falling over and chasing his first touch for another season

1 minute ago, lucio said:

he's terrible. He doesn't want to be sold because he can only downgrade as no big club would want him. more gutting if we have to watch him falling over and chasing his first touch for another season

Give it a rest with this pathetic agenda

The arrogance of this guy, go the fuck where we want you and shut the fuck up. I'm so sick of these idiots, wants Bayern thinks he's a top player, these frauds want a loan specifically because they don't wanna buy you idiot so go somewhere where you can build a career.

Edited by TheHulk

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

The arrogance of this guy, go the fuck where we want you and shut the fuck up. I'm so sick of these idiots, wants Bayern thinks he's a top player, these frauds want a loan specifically because they don't wanna buy you idiot so somewhere where you can build a career.

not easy to go from joining bayern to forest though. Must be massive let down