Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Weird how Poch has repeatedly said in public that he wants another attacking player and you don’t have any of the usual “in the know” reporters saying who that might be. To me that reinforces my prediction a few days ago that we will get someone totally out of nowhere that nobody was really linking us to.

We’ll just get a Ornstein bomb randomly that we’ve agreed a deal with some club.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Weird how Poch has repeatedly said in public that he wants another attacking player and you don’t have any of the usual “in the know” reporters saying who that might be. To me that reinforces my prediction a few days ago that we will get someone totally out of nowhere that nobody was really linking us to.

We’ll just get a Ornstein bomb randomly that we’ve agreed a deal with some club.

My guess is a loan . Maybe some experienced player that kinda struggles at his current club or fell out with his current coach (no, not Felix 😂)

A player I would be thrilled too see Chelsea acquire before the transfer deadline day , 

Rayan cherki that flair, that creativity that dribbling someone in here mentioned juan mata I do agree Under Andre villas boas mata omg he was cooking he was our own david silva

Then mourinho came along and the rest is history

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pulisic another one. RLC assist. 

Milan and Serie A are these players’ level. You can be slightly above average at a big PL club but in Italy these days you can then be a top star. 

Napoli are probably the only Italian team right now that would be genuinely competitive with the best PL sides. We battered Milan home and away while having our horror season last year.

Perfect level for Pulisic, RLC, Tammy, Tomori, Lukaku etc. Chalobah should be pushing like mad to get a move to one of the Milan clubs. He’d be one of the league’s elite CB’s while here in the PL he’s merely decent.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Milan and Serie A are these players’ level. You can be slightly above average at a big PL club but in Italy these days you can then be a top star. 

Napoli are probably the only Italian team right now that would be genuinely competitive with the best PL sides. We battered Milan home and away while having our horror season last year.

Perfect level for Pulisic, RLC, Tammy, Tomori, Lukaku etc. Chalobah should be pushing like mad to get a move to one of the Milan clubs. He’d be one of the league’s elite CB’s while here in the PL he’s merely decent.

Bang on. 

54 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pulisic another one. RLC assist. 

Pulisic could score 20-25 goals for Milan this season and still, it wouldn’t convince anyone that we made a mistake selling him. Spent 4 years here and played good in maybe 10-12 games. Had nearly 150 appearances here. Serie A will suit him down to the ground, bit slower, teams stand off each other.