Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Kepa is the goalkeeper of Spain as well as Chelsea.
Apart the horrible seasonn 2019-20 I think he was a good keeper for the blues.
People don't like him because before him we had Cech and it's difficult to step into the shoes of a giant but they are wrong.
I never heard of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid going after has been players.

Melissa Reddy (one of Liverpool’s usual media mouthpieces) saying that nothing has really changed since yesterday morning. We STILL haven’t bid, STILL haven’t agreed anything with Brighton, and Liverpool are very much still in the race with no intention of backing away.

Piecing what limited info we do actually have, it feels like we’re trying to work out some weird payment structure with Brighton rather than paying one huge lump sum and that’s why it’s been so long without an update. Which makes me super nervous and makes me think there’s another 180 degree twist in this saga back to Liverpool who can pay all at once.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Melissa Reddy (one of Liverpool’s usual media mouthpieces) saying that nothing has really changed since yesterday morning. We STILL haven’t bid, STILL haven’t agreed anything with Brighton, and Liverpool are very much still in the race with no intention of backing away.

Piecing what limited info we do actually have, it feels like we’re trying to work out some weird payment structure with Brighton rather than paying one huge lump sum and that’s why it’s been so long without an update. Which makes me super nervous and makes me think there’s another 180 degree twist in this sage back to Liverpool who can pay all at once.

Yeah still doubtful on this one till its offical either way..us or them. If that serious then they'd bidded sooooo

Edited by Laylabelle

Why would we even agree to loaning out Kepa. Going through all the hassle of finding a replacement for a 50/50 wage split only to be stuck with him again in summer does not make any sense. Could as well keep him. Amateur hour from our board once again. 

38 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Piecing what limited info we do actually have, it feels like we’re trying to work out some weird payment structure with Brighton rather than paying one huge lump sum and that’s why it’s been so long without an update. Which makes me super nervous and makes me think there’s another 180 degree twist in this saga back to Liverpool who can pay all at once.

No chance Liverpool's bid includes £100M+ paid in one installment, they've been just as obsessed with scattered payments in the past as Clearlake are. 

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No need for panic. This will be a record transfer fee. If Caicedo was Liverpool bound he’d of been there yesterday and now be a Liverpool player. 

That’s exactley how I take it. Relaxing and leave all the work to Todd and Behdad.