Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Such a shame how its worked out with Sanchez, I firmly believe he was on a path to being one of the very best in the world and whilst being dropped once might have been good for him after a few mistakes, doing it twice had no reason to it other than to very publicly reject him. Contrary to all the slagging off on here, when he was dropped he didn't immediately throw a strop, he was on the bench for two full months, and when he got back in the side two months later he was exceptional, in the win at Chelsea and then a clean sheet in the Cup semi-final including one of the best saves I've seen live. And was then dropped again. At that point he obviously realised RDZ wanted nothing to do with him and I'd challenge anyone to be content in that situation. And still we haven't had him mouthing off to the press, just a behind closed-doors conversation with RDZ where they agreed it was better for everyone that he moves on. Fantastic keeper at every single part of the game, great shot stopper, confident in the air, good with his feet, a tough character who belongs in the premier league. RDZ wants his keeper to be exceptional with the ball at his feet, which rules out 99% of keepers out there, and that's absolutely fine, but when he moves on and we stop playing his style, we'll more than likely be left with a keeper who's not as good as the one we're letting go.

From the Brighton forum, lots of people with views like this. I am excited for him tbh. 100% going to beat Kepa to be our main goalie.

21 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

When we complete the Caicedo deal the total sum paid to Brighton in 12 months will be above 200mil(Caicedo-Sanchez_Cucu-Potter&staff)

In my opinion we should absolutely request our logo to be displayed on their shirt. 😄

First things first let’s get a sponsor for our shirt 

so with a goalkeeper, we only need a midfielder anda a attacking player like kudus ou olise 

we can get vlahovic as a bonus but I think our squad is almost close

we need to sell our remain deadwood and loan a lot of youngsters and that's it. 

if we get caicedo, our only fail, imo, was not getting ugarte but besides that there's nothing to complain about 

10 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Is that enough to put those funds on top of our Caicedo bid to get it done

People on twitter say its 50%. So 17,5m out of nowhere. Not too bad if its really 50.

20 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Less pain if Tino shines for Newcastle rather than traditional rivals. Still I hope we don't regret letting him go. 

we sell him and guehi to get lukaku

jesus christ

but we're fine now with reece and gusto

azpi leave was the right thing to do. he's finished 

24 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Less pain if Tino shines for Newcastle rather than traditional rivals. Still I hope we don't regret letting him go. 

Why should we regret it? Reece James is the best RB in the world. Imagine if we sold James to give Tino his place...

That's why I don't feel any pain at all. It was the right decision to sell him