Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

If Havertz had three great seasons, I was saddened by his departure.

Unfortunately that was not the case and I don't think we will miss him. 

The club needs to sell and if he stayed at the club, the next two seasons would be similar to the first three.

Let it be an Arsenal problem.

Same for Mount.

He is a good player and capable of interesting things, but I don't think he will reach the level needed to win titles on a frequent basis.

He was important in the Champions, but it's a peculiar, knockout competition.

To win a league, you need a high level every week, and I don't think he's capable of that.

He can go as he pleases. 

Edited by Mário César

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Feels like at this moment Caicedo will be our only midfielder if we land him. There hasn’t really been much indication that we’re after more than 1, just alternatives in case Caicedo doesn’t happen. Maybe Santos/Casedei/Carney could genuinely be given a chance instead of buying a an additional DM.

We wanted Ugarte and Caicedo a couple weeks ago, what happened.

It is quite worrying that our most senior attacker is going to leave and leave us with 21 year olds leading the line. Albeit Kai has not delivered week to week but I hoped and wanted to see him work with Poch for at least a season.

Although getting £60M for him is fairly good.

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

It is quite worrying that our most senior attacker is going to leave and leave us with 21 year olds leading the line. Albeit Kai has not delivered week to week but I hoped and wanted to see him work with Poch for at least a season.

Although getting £60M for him is fairly good.

We still have sterling 

22 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we need a goalkeeper, center forward, 2 midfielder's 

if we sell cucurella, you think we should keep hall as a chilwell backup and that's it?

Well yea. Hopefully with Hall learning how to defend better and eventually become our 1st choice LB.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Not me pal. I can't wait to see the back of Havertz. Ziyech. Gallagher. KK. Kova and even Mount although with Mount, I can see that one coming back to haunt us. 

I was watching that doughnut Dean Jones talking on The Football Terrance slating us for selling all of our identity off by selling these players... absolute clown failed to mentioned these players have held the identity of us finishing 12th with their incompetence and have way out stayed their welcome.

Why blame the players when the coaches were no good!

1 minute ago, didi007 said:

Why blame the players when the coaches were no good!

Oh behave. Yea the coaches have been sub par but don't even start with giving these absolute dogshit players a pass. They have been disgustingly bad for too long and there are no more excuses. Enough is enough. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Oh behave. Yea the coaches have been sub par but don't even start with giving these absolute dogshit players a pass. They have been disgustingly bad for too long and there are no more excuses. Enough is enough. 

Are these not the same players under a good coach who won 3 trophies including the CL not too long ago? if they are that bad why are other top clubs after them! Calling the dogshit? no wonder they all want to leave in droves. 

our last top4 were done very poorly and were almost at risk. 
We are not talking about top4s fighting for titles

We also won a UCL in 2012 and had to renew the squad to win a prermierleaguein 2015. 

And it also coincided with a poor league campaign. 

To conclude, it doesn't mean that we are going to rise to the top level with those players who won the UCL, at least with some of them.