Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 hours ago, Mário César said:

He is any good?

he is in my 2nd tier bucket of DMF targets (perhaps top of those)

I suppose people coud make a case he is potentially better than Amrabat

Moisés Caicedo 
Martín Zubimendi  
Khéphren Thuram  (Pool are close to signing him)

Roméo Lavia  
Sofyan Amrabat

Rúben Neves   
Amadou Onana     
Teun Koopmeiners  
Florentino 
Alan Varela

Edited by Vesper

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You originally said shit managers, so you're moving goal posts now. Havertz was just as bad for Germany at times, which is why a second-tier CF was favoured over him to lead the line. 

A style of play doesn't force players to miss chances on a frequent basis.  

It's that time again. 🙄

Neither of those players was given a proper chance, while Havertz has played 139 games thus far. Pinning your hopes on potential won't get us anywhere.

Nail on head both times but you cant argue with stupidity. Seems to be a lot of it going around.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I have to wonder what the rationale behind that is.

KK, Silva, & Chalobah could be leaving. Oh, you can't mention those three in the same breath because Chalobah is dreadful in comparison. I'm actually flabbergasted at how we've ended up here based on that original post.

There is really nothing else other that I called the tweet in this post silly and I stick to original take. It's cringe to me.

Can't think the opinion there could've been any clearer, "lose the entire bermuda triangle"

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bayern’s strategy has never been to buy 30, 31 and 32 year olds either so cannot that happening.

42e49392d3fe9237fe590a48b9ec827f.png

ee4c0789e17267c1ead8941eb89bc3c5.png

f114655cfa1ded4ec091f27497af377d.png now 32

420a63072026dd7d0b9e1d9041c94e4d.png turned 31 within months 

136dac5cb4146b8852aeedc1b9e27231.pngWagner soon turned 31, Benatia a few months later

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

My biggest worry isn't that we selling all these underperforming young players but the ones we replaced them with are even more underwhelming, fucking Mudryk, Noni and Sterling.

Exactly.

It's strange that all of a sudden everyone trusts Boehly & co. to completely replenish the starting 11 after last year's disaster 

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think if he goes to United and works wirh ten Haag, it could have success story written all over it, I really do. I mean look at how the likes of Tadic, van der Beek, Ziyech etc all thrived under him at Ajax particularly in European competitions and then struggled under other managers.

In the case of Van De Beek one of the "other managers" is Ten Hag himself.

I'd say it was more the Dutch league that inflated their percieved ability, as good as that one European campaign (which still had the end result of blowing a 3 goal lead to bloody Tottenham) was, it was effectively a Leicester esque phenomenon.

36 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Wtf was the point of Fofana and you have Borja, another “potential” ST.

Exactly. Why tf would we bring in a 21 year old kid to as our new striker when we’ve already got two striker of the same age. We need the finished article, ffs! 

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Exactly. Why tf would we bring in a 21 year old kid to as our new striker when we’ve already got two striker of the same age. We need the finished article, ffs! 

yeah we have broja and fofana. why another player like them?

we need world class or at least a stabilish center forward