Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

17 minutes ago, Nero said:

Jorginho to Arsenal. Kovacic to ManCity. Mount to ManUtd. Havertz to Arsenal. 

I hate to see that we sell so much players to our rivals. No other club would do that. That happens when people sit on the board who are not emotionally connected to the club

Well, selling Jorginho to Arsenal turned out to be great 😂

Sky Sports Premier League on Twitter: "🗣 "Heal the next few days, it is  very painful, I'm extremely sad." Mikel Arteta reacts after Arsenal lose  1-0 to Nottingham Forest and Manchester City

75 million for Kai is a real good deal.

I don't know about you, but that is really good. 

So yes if we sell to Arsenal it has to be 75 million. Higher premium for English club then Arsenal. 

Heck we paid 50 million for Sterling. So yes 75 million is a good price. 

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We’re just giving every other big 6 team a little gift like we’re a charity. City are getting Kova, United get Mount, Arse get Havertz, and now Spuds want Gallagher? I mean, I’m okay with all of those but Kai.

I’m just trying to imagine any of these clubs selling us prime player if they want to come to Chelsea. Like, if Martinelli suddenly decided he wanted to go or Saliba did would Arse sell to us? Not a chance in hell. Don’t think United or Spuds would either. City are the only ones who would because they can easily replace anyone.

£75m for Kai wouldn't appease you?

If Arsenal are willing to drop that sort of money, we should be more than pleased.

Just now, Nero said:

Havertz was always a quality player.

Did you miss most of last season?

He'll turn up for the odd game before missing sitters for months. There's talent there, but we can't afford to wait longer if a serious offer comes our way, regardless of who it's from.

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

75 million for Kai is a real good deal.

I don't know about you, but that is really good. 

So yes if we sell to Arsenal it has to be 75 million. Higher premium for English club then Arsenal. 

Heck we paid 50 million for Sterling. So yes 75 million is a good price. 

Agree. Would still do the Modric-Spurs move and let him move to Real for a lot less than 75m.

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lmao Mount, Kovacic, Gallagher, and Havertz all of a sudden within a fortnight are quality players because they are linked with rivals. 😂

We really are a shambolic fanbase. 

There are opinions and facts. Achievements are facts: Gallagher has none.

Speaking of facts, your premise is incorrect: nothing is "all of the sudden" because people who rated Mount and Kai have always done do.

Now an opinion: Mount is a good player, Kai is a good player, and Gallagher isn't a good player. Pitting these players together trying to force a silly opinion to others. They are not equal... never been.

20 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

£75m for Kai wouldn't appease you?

If Arsenal are willing to drop that sort of money, we should be more than pleased.

Did you miss most of last season?

He'll turn up for the odd game before missing sitters for months. There's talent there, but we can't afford to wait longer if a serious offer comes our way, regardless of who it's from.

All the reporters are saying we won’t get near £75m. At that price I’d sell.

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All the reporters are saying we won’t get near £75m. At that price I’d sell.

Fair enough. I'm going after that figure rather than the farcical numbers that have been floating around.

One plus point of having Marina around is that she drove a hard bargain when other clubs started sniffing around.

27 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Speaking of facts, your premise is incorrect: nothing is "all of the sudden" because people who rated Mount and Kai have always done do.

Now an opinion: Mount is a good player, Kai is a good player, and Gallagher isn't a good player. Pitting these players together trying to force a silly opinion to others. They are not equal... never been.

He specifically stated "quality players". None of the three players have fallen under that bracket for me, and I'd imagine a large number of the fan base as well. 

We don't need "good players" for two months in a full season; we need them for most of the season, if not all of it. 

Edited by LAM09

24 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Shows how toxic and divided our fanbase is then when there is this much divide on who should go and where to. I have not seen anything from Havertz, Mount, Kovacic, or Gallagher to suggest either of them will drastically improve the rival club that's shown interest. And yes I will put Gallagher with those 3 as the football I have witnessed with my eyes this past 9 months from all 4 of them have soared new lows at this club. Those 4 in particular have given me legitimate Vietnam PTSD for years to come with the football I have witnessed. 

If Gallagher is shit, Havertz is shit wrapped in gold foil. 3 months of good form in 2021 isn't going to change my perspective on him.