Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I don't, we are a fucking hot mess and have no CL or even EL to offer

we also have a shit, small stadium and likely will not have a new one until 2030 or so at the earliest

the main thing we have going for us is London itself, and that we are in the EPL

our winning past is exactly that atm, the past

SB is not shit, it’s an iconic stadium and a huge part of our history 

we need a bigger one for sure but no need to disavow SB

also how one could read the original post is that he meant Thuram would be first choice here and not a squad option. 
But tbf the dude is not good enough to lead the line here 

But the source is full of shit anyway and has not even made the effort to look up Thurams contract details. He is a freebie. He is not “keen to wait ”. he will choose a new club in the next few weeks. 

Surprised there aren’t more rumors about some of our players leaving and their potential destinations. There haven’t really been any reports about what’s happening with Pulisic or Ziyech in particular. Players who will certainly be going.

Weren't the news of Zyiech departure announced the very moment the deal collapsed? I HOPE it's more a discretion thing, than nothing-going-on thing…

Aaand, you have to be either dumb or Chelsea to publicly show interest in unwanted player of club desperate to sell, just to inflate his price… 

Edited by Vegetable

Yeah, with Nkunku coming in, Havertz seemingly staying, and rumors of Felix potentially staying I’m really not seeing where Mount even plays. If we were still in the UCL and playing 60 matches that’s one thing. But with only domestic games next season I don’t think he plays in that #10 area ahead of any of these 3.

The priority should be to do everything possible to sell him abroad. He’d be great reuniting with Tuchel. But if we have to sell him to a rival we need to play hardball. With so many suitors we should be able to get more than £55m.

57 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, with Nkunku coming in, Havertz seemingly staying, and rumors of Felix potentially staying I’m really not seeing where Mount even plays. If we were still in the UCL and playing 60 matches that’s one thing. But with only domestic games next season I don’t think he plays in that #10 area ahead of any of these 3.

The priority should be to do everything possible to sell him abroad. He’d be great reuniting with Tuchel. But if we have to sell him to a rival we need to play hardball. With so many suitors we should be able to get more than £55m.

besids we need to sell

I think we need to sell also gallegher 

him plus mount would give us around 110M pounds

its a lot of money

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

besids we need to sell

I think we need to sell also gallegher 

him plus mount would give us around 110M pounds

its a lot of money

I agree. Mount, Gallagher, RLC, Pulisic, Ziyech, and at least one of the keepers could pretty much fund our whole summer needs. CHO is still in our books and we can probably get some small English side to take a punt on him. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I agree. Mount, Gallagher, RLC, Pulisic, Ziyech, and at least one of the keepers could pretty much fund our whole summer needs. CHO is still in our books and we can probably get some small English side to take a punt on him. 

in other hand, no way we can sell lewill ffs I hope the board don't think about that

even our left back that is loan to burnley I hope he stays 

Probably we will sell both kepa and mendy

Kova probably will be sold to 

I hope we get around 200M with all these sales 

20 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Maybe a few years ago but not so much anymore, the clubs in the premier League that have more pull than us this window are, man city, arsenal and man utd and Newcastle, Newcastle have a huge wealth and are a club on the rise! I see similarities to the way man city started. Next season you could be looking at 

Man city

Man utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Newcastle 

Liverpool

All fighting for top 4, you could even throw spurs and Brighton in that list aswell. Getting top 4 over the next few years will be harder than its ever been.

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

I don't, we are a fucking hot mess and have no CL or even EL to offer

we also have a shit, small stadium and likely will not have a new one until 2030 or so at the earliest

the main thing we have going for us is London itself, and that we are in the EPL

our winning past is exactly that atm, the past

There was a typo on my end. I meant, we're surely after an undisputed first choice CF. The days of us being among the most appealing sides are long gone.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Surprised there aren’t more rumors about some of our players leaving and their potential destinations. There haven’t really been any reports about what’s happening with Pulisic or Ziyech in particular. Players who will certainly be going.

Napoli's president has spoken about his interest in Pulisic. Add him to any potential deal for Osimhen in the process.

I would still keep Gallagher. 

This season everyone was bad, and this kid has a desire to play and be with us. With a better manager he might improve. 

Would have liked Mount to continue but if he wants to go, then nothing we can do. Take the money. 

But Gallagher I hope he gets a shot with Poch. 

47 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There was a typo on my end. I meant, we're surely after an undisputed first choice CF. The days of us being among the most appealing sides are long gone.

the better club for clear reason is city 

if we avoid city, all clubs are around the same prestigious 

we won a ucl 2 years ago

united only won one carabao cup in the last 6 years for exemple

even arsenal only this season qualified for ucl after 6 years failing top4

liverpool will play in europa league that is a shit anyway and don't won any major trophy since 2020 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I would still keep Gallagher. 

This season everyone was bad, and this kid has a desire to play and be with us. With a better manager he might improve. 

Would have liked Mount to continue but if he wants to go, then nothing we can do. Take the money. 

But Gallagher I hope he gets a shot with Poch. 

Gallagher has a lot of developing to do. 

Least he could be content to play second fiddle to Nkunku so that's a bonus.