Nkunku  

Second team:

Kepa 

Gusto Fofana Colwill Cucurella 

Kante Kovacic 

Madueke Gallagher Pulisic 

Havertz 

1 hour ago, Superblue said:

I believe not, they need to have been at the club for a period of time before qualifying for this list. 

I may be wrong but as an example I don't think Carney is on our B list because he joined in the summer, whereas Broja was/is on the B list.

Thanks for the correction. I mentioned the wrong list. I meant ask if it's not the case that they both qualify for the 21 and under list.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thanks for the correction. I mentioned the wrong list. I meant ask if it's not the case that they both qualify for the 21 and under list.

I believe for the Champions League purpose that is effectively what the B list is and the same rules apply. It means that regardless who we sign in this window, we can only register three of them max.

The premier league rules are different, and I believe both would qualify for the under 21 list for now which gives us more flexibility in that competition.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If FFP is every 3 years period it makes sense to buy everything you need now and basically get no one next 2 years. Think about covering the books with sales later. 

It's a rolling calculation based on the current season plus the two previous ones. That means we have to make sure that this season's figures, plus those for 2021/22 and 2020/21 added together are within FFP rules. Next season 2023/24 comes in to the calculation and 2020/21 drops out.

I pretty much gave up on top4 weeks ago but if we can get a nice run with all these signings who knows. Everyone is a couple of points ahead except United and Newcastle. They are 10 points ahead. We need one of them to collapse. Newcastle is way likely. Soon they gonna play Liverpool, Brighton and City in a row and I can easily see them winning 1 or 2 points there. We have a good schedule incoming so if we deliver after those fixtures we can be very close to them with still 15 games left. So would not give up just yet. 

if we manage to get reece james fit I really believe that we can make top4

there's plenty of games. we are just in the middle of the season and the next games aren't so difficulty 

lets see if we can get a miracle

we just only need to get 3 or 4 wins in a row to get into to the fight for 4th place

Edited by Mário César