Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don’t see any chance that we don’t get Fofana. Auba, too for that matter. Especially after Memphis’s move to Juve collapsed. They need a sale or two still.

Could see Everton price us out of a move for Gordon. 

Leicester want a lot of money up front. Far more than we are willing to give. 

Romero also reported Barca can register Kounde so the leverage goes back to them to sell on their terms. 

Honestly, we've fucked about these past several weeks. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

wtf

Why not? 

Ziyech balled out for Ajax the last time he was there and he will most certainly do it again. He hasn't gotten worse. 

He will go back as a European and world Champion.

He also has 3 years left on his deal and on reasonable wages. 

We have every right to demand a high fee. 

52 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

So stupid.. Incredible..

So this 19 years old boy needs to be punished for a war - in which I am sure he played important role - but if he switches citizenship then he is all cool. Stupid AF

55 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Leicester want a lot of money up front. Far more than we are willing to give. 

Romero also reported Barca can register Kounde so the leverage goes back to them to sell on their terms. 

Honestly, we've fucked about these past several weeks. 

We desperately need a top class CB and have already lodged 3 bids for him. I just can’t imagine Boehly and the club would want to walk away humiliated but not getting their top target so late in the window. Especially after the player has been made an outcast by Leicester. We simply have to push it through even if we are forced to pay what Leicester want.

As for Auba, yeah, Barca weaseling their way out of trouble once again could be a problem. Guess this deal,only happens if Auba pushes for it. If not we’re totally fucked. We absolutely cannot finish in the top 4 this season with Kai and Broja as our strikers. We NEED to sign someone.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

We desperately need a top class CB and have already lodged 3 bids for him. I just can’t imagine Boehly and the club would want to walk away humiliated but not getting their top target so late in the window. Especially after the player has been made an outcast by Leicester. We simply have to push it through even if we are forced to pay what Leicester want.

As for Auba, yeah, Barca weaseling their way out of trouble once again could be a problem. Guess this deal,only happens if Auba pushes for it. If not we’re totally fucked. We absolutely cannot finish in the top 4 this season with Kai and Broja as our strikers. We NEED to sign someone.

All I can say is Boehly has went from hero, to zero in a matter of weeks. 

We've spent the past month going after players the parent club don't want to sell. Gordon, Aubameyang, De Jong, Fofana, Leao, etc. All we've done is had bid after bid rejected and now the whole world knows how much we have to spend. 4 weeks ago, Tapsoba or Ndicka would've been 30-40m. Now, they will cost just as much as Fofana. 

Ridiculous approach from a so called business genius in Boehly. Amateurish and shows he knows nothing about football transfers. 

24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

All I can say is Boehly has went from hero, to zero in a matter of weeks. 

We've spent the past month going after players the parent club don't want to sell. Gordon, Aubameyang, De Jong, Fofana, Leao, etc. All we've done is had bid after bid rejected and now the whole world knows how much we have to spend. 4 weeks ago, Tapsoba or Ndicka would've been 30-40m. Now, they will cost just as much as Fofana. 

Ridiculous approach from a so called business genius in Boehly. Amateurish and shows he knows nothing about football transfers. 

He said he would support Tuchel. I think everyone knew that he has zero experience with transfers. He is over paying to get in the team that Tuchel wants. What would have been a huge disaster is if he had another manager in mind and didn't fancy Tuchel. The window is getting to the last days and every window it comes down to who is going to blink first on price, it is what it is. The staggering part is the prices everyone are paying. 100m Euro for Antony, really? I think we will get Fofana and Auba, not sure about Gordon, and that really will not bother me. When you look at the prices everyone is paying, we are pretty much doing the same. The days of top talent at 40m Euro are absolutely gone.