Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

This talk of potentially using Jackson in the LW. Are we going to sell one of Sterling or Mudryk to make room? When Palmer is back I just assume he’s got the RW locked down and then figured Nkunku for the LW. Because if we bring in an additional TWO strikers that means the Nkunku false 9 experiment becomes unneeded. 

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

unfucking real

my nightmare prediction likely takes place

we literally are aiding to help Atleti grab a top 10 CF on the planet by taking quite possibly dregs (Shamu is a HUGE gamble) off their hands

AND

Shamu can still declare for Nigeria

meaning BOTH of our top 2 CFs (unless Guiu blows up) may be gone for a month at AFCON in multiple seasons

ffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

56 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Samu looks to be worse than NJ in all categories but I assume the only way to get Gallagher off to either Villa or Atletico was to agree to buy a striker they aren't fussed about in a swap deal?

Doing the swap makes sense from the perspective we need a striker more than we need a midfielder, but its obviously not an upgrade.

My bet would be he would be understudy to NJ, sub appearances + cup games, train with us for a year to get his name out there, loan deal in PL, sold year after for FFP profit (perhaps a real one but at least a FFP one probably)

Samu is a disgrace of a player, I doubt he is better than Fofana and Washington, let alone Jackson and Guiu, joke.

14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Now when I see players I have no idea who they are and we are linked I do like to go watch some highlights do some research etc, but I've watched maybe 4 highlight reels of this guy and even that's not impressive 😂 hopefully he proves me wrong but I honestly can't see it.

Top 20 valued CFs (not listing Mbappe at Real)

Erling Håland  (off to Barca or maybe even Real I wager in a year or two, I will not say blown chance as the £450m total price tag (ffes + add-ons+ salary) for him the year before Citeh bought him was INSANE, as was his demand for a 2 or 3 years and out escape hatch clause)
Lautaro Martínez (renewed, he will now be at Inter until his 30s, so off the table for good, blown chances back for years)
Victor Osimhen (blown chance ONLY IF the stories are true about a partial swap, no way would I condone paying full price)
Harry Kane  (will soon start to plummet down in next 2 years or so)
Julián Álvarez  (blown chance)
Alexander Isak (blown chance perhaps, a bit harsh to call it that)
Dušan Vlahović (blown chances back for years)

Darwin Núñez (overrated)
Viktor Gyökeres (blown chance, but still not compleyely sold on him)
Ollie Watkins  (blown chances back for years)

Endrick  (Real)
Rasmus Højlund (meh so far)
Marcus Thuram (never was a real atrget for me)
Gabriel Jesus  (overrated)
Loïs Openda (blown chance)
Jonathan David (blown chance)
Benjamin Sesko (blown chance, BUT I am still not sold on him)
Ivan Toney (blown chance)
Joshua Zirkzee (blown chance)

Evan Ferguson (way too expensive for what he has produced atm) time will tell

Edited by Vesper

8 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Samu and Osimhen both coming possibly?  The latter has to move somewhere to get Lukaku off the books and into Conte’s hands 

why would we roll with THREE starting (in terms of their mindsets) CFs plus possibly Guiu?

madness

meanwhile our CB situation is a HUGE worry

it could destroy us

it really could