Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

if we lose him you can add him (and perhaps Kudus, Mamardashvili, and Lavia as well) to list of super to big big fails (we had and lost or failed to close the deals on or failed to sign early on or just fucked off on) since 2010

this list makes me weep (no other club has this level of fail over these years, not even close)

remember some of these were before they blew up to £100m players 

Erling Haaland  (this is the only one on here that is a bit harsh, as the deal was so expensive)
Kylian Mbappé (didn't sign him after trial)
Jude Bellingham (Birmingham days)
Victor Osimhen (Lille days)
Jamal Musiala (not the strongest case, BUT we should have trued much harder to keep him)
Eduardo Camavinga  
Aurélien Tchouaméni    
Declan Rice (youth release)
Bernardo Silva (instead we fucked off with donkey Baka off that team)
Josko Gvardiol 
Frenkie de Jong  
Nicolò Barella  (Cagliari days especially)
Bruno Guimarães (CAP days)
Kevin De Bruyne  (no buyback, insane)
Nuno Mendes  
Achraf Hakimi 
Leroy Sané  (twice, Schalke days and then when Citeh sold him)
Marquinhos
Mohamed Salah  
Ousmane Dembélé
Manuel Ugarte 
Milan Skriniar
Thibaut Courtois   (NEVER loan a player for multiple years to the same big club!)  
Álisson   (Roma days)
Jan Oblak  (sigh, this yielded Kepa)
Leonardo Spinazzola (pre injury)
Luka Modric   
Alex Sandro (the ultimate 'Italians leading Marina around like a pet dog on a leash' job, FUCK JUVE)
Edin Džeko (VfL Wolfsburg days)
Radja Nainggolan  (Cagliari days)

We were linked with Platini in the papers around '86..that was my first broke my cherry burst my bubble..think he retired instead.ha

We have seen it before with Tchouameni, Gvardiol, Ugartre etc.

We just wait around for someone to come and hijack.

Buying kids for 200 million quid and losing Caicedo over 10.

Just now, Mário César said:

what a disgrace

These guys don't know shit. 

Covering both bases. 

"He prefers Chelsea, but could go to Liverpool as he is open to it."

"It is believed he now wants to go to Liverpool, but Chelsea has been working on it a while and hoping to get the player back on their side" 

How? How would they possibly know what this player is thinking and having for lunch? 

I think we're in the box seat still. If we lose him - get Lavia. 

The Ugarte stuff was embarrassing because we had apparently gotten so close but the fight for his signature everyone got over quickly because that saga only lasted a couple of weeks. I would say most of us Chelsea supporters have forgotten all about him. I know I have.

But the Caicedo ordeal will be 50x more painful because we’ve staked our whole summer on getting him. Our whole season actually. At least 3 bids this window and tried briefly to get him in January as well. 

If Brighton simply dug their heels in and made him stay at any cost that would be super annoying but I’d get over it. But if he goes to a direct rival after a whole summer’s effort and negotiation? Like I said earlier, that’s sackable for whoever it is at the club who failed to secure him.

Imagine if they do what we were meant to do and immediately sign up Lavia afterwards. 

Then wtf do we do? Go into the season with Adams and Ugo as our DM’s? We might be in the mud by Christmas.

2 hours ago, Vegetable said:

Some people are getting so hard into it it reminds me of the Raphinia saga like he was our long awaited one and only saviour

I never looked at Raphinha as much of anything

was not that arsed when he went to Barca and do NOT want him now

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if they do what we were meant to do and immediately sign up Lavia afterwards. 

Then wtf do we do? Go into the season with Adams and Ugo as our DM’s? We might be in the mud by Christmas.

they wont sign both, relax. also, we might not sign either ;D