Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Spurs will try to do what we did with the Jackson transfer. 

Or just use Richarlison as striker. Maddison behind. Son and Kolusevski wingers. They just got new GK, CB, left back and DM talents back from loans. Porro is new... They did reinforcement. 

I said it before.

This administration is on course to screw the Poch if they don't give him the central midfield he needs before the start of the season

Before anyone accuses me of being a negative nancy who just throws shade at every move the club makes, I'll say two things.

I accept the club has made a lot of good moves this window with smart buys like Jackson and Santos., and moving on deadwood

But, as with everything they have done in the past season, when they try to undo mistakes, they overcompensate in the opposite extreme.

They got burnt with big money signings last year, so now they want to drag their feet with the midfield replacements for our departed senior players.

I'm not going to even mention the potential Vlahovic move here, because it's idle paper talk at this point. But that's definitely not a move we should be considering.

All this is going to undermine any good work that Poch does.

Enzo was really rounding into form controlling that match and pulling the strings. Get Caicedo next to him and we will be a true force.

Pay the fucking money! I was vehemently against silly money for him earlier in the window but it’s urgent now. He can be the difference between top 4 or not.

https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/transfer-news-live-updates/Rf4eM6sJAjbq/70dD4t7o84jy/

Chelsea could face competition in their pursuit of Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo.

Brighton claim they have received a bid, from an as yet unidentified club, that surpasses Chelsea's most recent offer for the 21-year-old Ecuador international worth a total of £80million.

They are intent on holding out for their asking price and won't budge on comparing Caicedo's value to that of England midfielder Declan Rice, who moved to Arsenal from West Ham in a £105m deal.

Brighton previously rebuffed approaches from Chelsea and Arsenal in January.

Chelsea are considering alternative options should a move for Caicedo not materialise, including Liverpool target Romeo Lavia of Southampton.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/transfer-news-live-updates/Rf4eM6sJAjbq/70dD4t7o84jy/

Chelsea could face competition in their pursuit of Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo.

Brighton claim they have received a bid, from an as yet unidentified club, that surpasses Chelsea's most recent offer for the 21-year-old Ecuador international worth a total of £80million.

They are intent on holding out for their asking price and won't budge on comparing Caicedo's value to that of England midfielder Declan Rice, who moved to Arsenal from West Ham in a £105m deal.

Brighton previously rebuffed approaches from Chelsea and Arsenal in January.

Chelsea are considering alternative options should a move for Caicedo not materialise, including Liverpool target Romeo Lavia of Southampton.

Even Caicedo's reps have not been told who is this mystery bidder. Seems to be a made up story to force Chelsea. Word is Chelsea's still trying to do the deal on our terms than pay up the 100million

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ramos new PSG striker. 80m. 

Plus Dembele, Ugarte, Hernandez and Skriniar. Very good window so far. If they take pride aside and use Mbappe next season they may finally have a chance in CL. 

£68m is more than I would pay for him

but when you have £500 billion backing you, it's all relative

plus they may well be getting a HUGE payday for Mbappe

and they think Osimhen at £180m is insane (as do I)

only two players on the planet worth £180m or up are

Mbappe and Håland IF both were locked down on long terms contracts

then they are easily £200+ million players

no one else is close

Vini Jr maybe is around £150-160m or so

then Bells and Osi

then a massive drop off again

Edited by Vesper