Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea & Man City sent scouts to watch Monaco defender Axel Disasi in their recent game vs Nantes, as Le Parisien reported.

The Blues recently made contact with the agent of Disasi. 

Laurence Stewart, former Monaco, now at is a fan of the CB. 

MUFC & PSG interested. 

Oh, wow. Another target/transfer from absolutely nowhere with zero buzz beforehand. Almost feels like we HAVE walked away from Caicedo and are using that money on other areas instead. First the DM and now the right sided CB.

Disasi has been a target for multiple other Big 6 clubs this summer.

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I sure fucking hope we have someone else lined up. Otherwise we’ve undermined the new manager before he has even started.

He wants experience, and we've only signed one player over 25, so they've managed to do that already.

Will feel pretty bad for Trev if this signing means the end of him. He’s not an every match starter for a club like Chelsea but he is great squad cover. Genuinely loves the club, too. But in a back 4 we can’t have this many right sided CB options (4 when you include Fofana when he eventually comes back). 

33 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Give it a rest man will ya, walk away walk away this is stupid money blah blah blah, we walk away........ We're pathetic tbh, yes, yes you are!!! 

its not about stupid money but the time we spend in this deal about caicedo

and I will report you because of your insult 

tell more about you than about me 

Man, would have loved it if they were filming an inside story scoop of Chelsea this summer - another signing out of nowhere, GOD KNOWS how little we actually know, who’s next and who did we almost do that didn’t happen and we’ve not heard a word? 

26 minutes ago, mkh said:

Booooommmmm

BREAKING: Chelsea have reached an agreement to sign Axel Disasi. £40m (@David_Ornstein)

More Strasbourg fodder or actually someone we might be keeping? 

Edited by Costa19

Just now, Costa19 said:

Strasbourg fodder or actually someone we might be keeping? 

Definitely keeping at that price, must be Thiago competition. Looks like a ball playing CB with woeful tackling stats, bit strange for a CB, but I'll need to see him play to understand these numbers...

image.png.0d58a951e62fc95820b3cee45b159ecb.png

Honestly looks like an amazing partner for Colwill, our ability to play out from the back with these 2 will be insane. I've never heard of him but NGL feeling a bit excited watching some clips and seeing his stats.

7 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

More Strasbourg fodder or actually someone we might be keeping? 

Emmm he was part of the France squad at the World Cup, played a full game there and was a sub in the final (late tho). So I doubt Strasbourg lol