Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

He will have to be ground down. His only option is either Saudi or rot here. With the money we're bringing in, I cannot see the club accepting Inter's proposal when we have another offer from Saudi. 

Club should just say 'rot with the reserves or go to Saudi, up to you'. 

Or he could terminate his contract via mutual consent 

8 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Or he could terminate his contract via mutual consent 

No chance. Man owes us money. He either effectively retires by training alone for the rest of his career or finds a transfer. No other option exists for this behaviour.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Kante’s injuries are fact. They are not tweeks that just need time to heal. His hamstring may never be good enough for a professional athlete again. It is incomparable at his age and level of injury to lump it in with young players with minor injuries. He is a legend at this club, but a Saudi retirement worth £100M is the best thing for him. I am really happy it fell the way it did for him. He is an awesome human.

Obviously their facts? I mean am I disputing that they didn’t happen?

I think you’ve got the severity of the injuries the wrong way round also. Reece and Ben both suffered big knee/ACL injuries in the last few seasons whilst Kante really was just the victim of little reoccurring niggling injuries although this season he did miss an awful lot of football. And his hamstring couldn’t of been that bad that when he came back some of his performances looked alright? Or his games for France? I think people are just writing his him off for his age. Which is moronic aa their have been bucketloads of players in their 30s in the past 5, 6 or 7 years that have continuously proved this notion wrong. It doesn’t help that we seem to only be interested in buying 18-21 year olds either as well as people seem to think buying really young necessarily means better also.

It it well noted Reece has had a lot of injuries in his career already. Multiple that have been reoccurring, particularly with his knees and ankles. And Chilly had his ACL and reoccurring hamstring issues this season? Hardly “little tweaks that just need time” are they?

You are comparing a 23 year old and a 32 year old and their ability to come back from rather large injuries. I agree James has been fragile over the last two years, but purely from a medical standpoint I know who has a better chance of coming good.

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

He will have to be ground down. His only option is either Saudi or rot here. With the money we're bringing in, I cannot see the club accepting Inter's proposal when we have another offer from Saudi. 

Club should just say 'rot with the reserves or go to Saudi, up to you'. 

Utter Nonsense. Forcing anybody to go and work anywhere they don’t want to is against their human rights! I guess he will better off rotting in the reserves and being paid £325k per week by Chelsea

5 hours ago, TheHulk said:

So sick of our pathetic fans who are writing daily to Mount things like 'please I beg you to stay'. Embarrassing 🤮

5 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Yep, Fab confirms it. Great for us!

Still, doesn's say anything about installments, so it could still be 3 of them. 

Which is the case with pretty much every transfer. 

34 minutes ago, Mário César said:

newcastle probably is buying toneli ffs

I want some good news about our transfers 

I mean it's literally been a day since we signed one of the best (attainable) attacking players on earth.

36 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Utter Nonsense. Forcing anybody to go and work anywhere they don’t want to is against their human rights! I guess he will better off rotting in the reserves and being paid £325k per week by Chelsea

If he wants to accept, then fine. 

But I doubt he will be happy with that. 

Edited by Fernando

39 minutes ago, didi007 said:

It is so obvious this didi007 guy is a troll / wind up merchant, every single post is designed to wind people up by saying something ludicrous