Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I struggle to see how any of these deals with the Saudis are not deemed fair value. If we were selling Koulibaly or Ziyech for £50m each fair enough.

The audacity of Neville to get back on his horse of hypocrisy when he's been begging his club to be sold to the Middle East riches is laughable.

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's just salty as fuck because no one wants man utds rejects.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Sure has gone quiet on the Caicedo front. Especially since we’ve apparently been working on the deal for weeks.

Think it's just down to the deals for KK, Ziyech and Mendy going out the door and making sure that money is there and then we move on it

I think we have to be very strong with Lukaku: tell him he sees out his career in the reserves or finds himself a new club on a permanent transfer for an agreeable fee. Make it clear we have absolutely no problem with his career being over if he has no problem with it. We can afford it. Can he? In the final crucial years of his career?

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

I think we have to be very strong with Lukaku: tell him he sees out his career in the reserves or finds himself a new club on a permanent transfer for an agreeable fee. Make it clear we have absolutely no problem with his career being over if he has no problem with it. We can afford it. Can he? In the final crucial years of his career?

His career ended the moment he donked up the final vs city. I agree , leave or reserves / train alone