Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Citeh are fucked at fullback

Pep just said Walker is no longer capable of playing his style of football

Pep Guardiola issues damning verdict on Kyle Walker to cast doubt over Man City future

they are so likely to go wild in the summer

Sergio Gómez  shit
Benjamin Mendy shit and a sex crim
Kyle Walker  see above
Rico Lewis   (so young, was still 17yo for first 4 months of this season, has big potential, but I think he will take a year or two more to fully bloom to a starter, he has only played once in their last 8 league games (on the bench for the rest), and that was as a DMF, plus his lack of height (he is only 1.69m), makes him vulnerable in the air)

Cancelo will likely be sold, his bust up with Pep was BAD, they will likely cave in and sell him for less than the £60m option Bayern have, plus he turns 30yo at the end of next season, so he doesn't have that many peak years left

17 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

and the other person who?

073e9b42e811ff5934f86abec7465af5.png

lol, Pep did not even know who he was, which is bizarre

I was posting about him before they signed him

915fa18bf9f67c62de14aac363b335f9.png

he was on my list of best 19yo players back in the summer 

Jude Bellingham 
Jamal Musiala (not available)
Florian Wirtz
Rasmus Höjlund <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< if no Osimhen, we MUST MUST buy him, he is going to be a monster
Arsen Zakharyan 

Malo Gusto 
António Silva
Alejandro Balde  (not available)
Benjamin Sesko  
Giorgio Scalvini
Xavi Simons 
Elye Wahi 
Rayan Cherki  
Máximo Perrone <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< here
Maurits Kjaergaard 
Zeno Debast
Fabio Miretti 
Marcos Leonardo  
Lucas Gourna-Douath
Joe Scally  
Marquinhos  
Kayky 
Wilfried Gnonto 
Arnau Martínez 
Ricardo Pepi 
Devyne Rensch
Kacper Kozlowski 
Milos Kerkez 
Samuel Edozie  
Matheus Martins  
Ilaix Moriba 
Bjorn Meijer
Martin Baturina
Luca Netz
Jhon Durán 
Felix Afena-Gyan 
Isaak Touré 
Hugo Novoa  
Ahmetcan Kaplan

11 hours ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

But we have the Good Players.... We have the Good Manager Frank Lampard, what wrong with Chelsea? 😞 

Lamps is not a good manager

and we have made a cray amount of shit buys, plus have a lot of dross

these all can go as far as I am concerned

Edouard Mendy  
Kepa Arrizabalaga   
Kalidou Koulibaly  
Trevoh Chalobah 
Marc Cucurella 
César Azpilicueta 
Conor Gallagher 
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Mason Mount  
Kai Havertz  
Raheem Sterling 
Christian Pulisic  
Hakim Ziyech 
Armando Broja  
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 

—    DF    Wales WAL        Ethan Ampadu (at Spezia until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    Ghana GHA       Baba Rahman (at Reading until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    France FRA        Malang Sarr (at Monaco until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    England ENG     Dujon Sterling (at Stoke City until 30 June 2023)
—    MF    England ENG    Tino Anjorin (at Huddersfield Town until 30 June 2023)
—    MF    France FRA       Tiémoué Bakayoko (at AC Milan until 30 June 2023)
—    FW    Belgium BEL     Romelu Lukaku (at Inter Milan until 30 June 2023)

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

5f8.gif

Edit:

Nope, the fact that Baba Rahman is still here is actually even more shocking 

Edited by Vegetable

9 hours ago, mkh said:

A massive part in this mess. In 2017 Michael Emanalo the Technical Director at the time resigned and ever since then the club has been going in a backwards trajectory despite covering it up by winning major honours.

Chelsea have BIG problems on the horizon. Financial accounts that have been filed with Companies House today show huge losses, huge payoffs to former directors

A £49.75m payment was also made for "services related to the sale", £35m of which went to Marina Granovskaia.🤬🤬

Let's see how this all plays out. The accounts were reportedly signed off back in October, despite only just being filed, so the ownership will have known the position of the club before their January splurge.

I know the Nkunku deal is reportedly done and dusted and isn't just a few quid, but I don't foresee anywhere near a summer window the scale the last two have been. Particularly as not only Nkunku but Gusto will also be coming in the summer, and potentially the likes of Andrey Santos, Colwill and Maatsen too. The squad could have a very real different look to it without another 5, 6, 7 players being signed from hereon in.

For me, I look at three positions which I feel we need to quite clearly improve in which is goalkeeper, defensive midfield and striker. Even if we could get two of those sorted this summer and install a top level manager to work with this group I don't think we'll be too far away from competing again. It's difficult to envisage that currently with how bad we've been playing but a manager with a clear structure and philosophy, and a smaller group to coach should provide a stability this club hasn't had for the last 12 months.

But it's pretty clear there will be outgoings and lots of them. We already have 8 - 10 players too many at the club right now and that's before factoring in the 5 players above and others returning from loan like Lukaku. 

9 hours ago, Superblue said:

Let's see how this all plays out. The accounts were reportedly signed off back in October, despite only just being filed, so the ownership will have known the position of the club before their January splurge.

I know the Nkunku deal is reportedly done and dusted and isn't just a few quid, but I don't foresee anywhere near a summer window the scale the last two have been. Particularly as not only Nkunku but Gusto will also be coming in the summer, and potentially the likes of Andrey Santos, Colwill and Maatsen too. The squad could have a very real different look to it without another 5, 6, 7 players being signed from hereon in.

But it's pretty clear there will be outgoings and lots of them. We already have 8 - 10 players too many at the club right now and that's before factoring in the 5 players above and others returning from loan like Lukaku. 

I would be surprised if Santos wasn't loaned out for at least another season and Maatsen won't come back to play as 3rd choice behind Cucurella, watch us sell him for 15+ million in the summer. 

Transfers Rumors 

Ian Maatsen:

Burnley have communicated to CFC they are prepared to pay £30-35 M.

CFC happy with development but currently unsure on his future.

One year remaining on deal.

I think Chelsea will sell Maatsen in the summer for such a high sum.

10 minutes ago, mkh said:

Transfers Rumors 

Ian Maatsen:

Burnley have communicated to CFC they are prepared to pay £30-35 M.

CFC happy with development but currently unsure on his future.

One year remaining on deal.

I think Chelsea will sell Maatsen in the summer for such a high sum.

If we got anywhere near that fee for him he's being sold.

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Lamps is not a good manager

and we have made a cray amount of shit buys, plus have a lot of dross

these all can go as far as I am concerned

Edouard Mendy  
Kepa Arrizabalaga   
Kalidou Koulibaly  
Trevoh Chalobah 
Marc Cucurella 
César Azpilicueta 
Conor Gallagher 
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Mason Mount  
Kai Havertz  
Raheem Sterling 
Christian Pulisic  
Hakim Ziyech 
Armando Broja  
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 

—    DF    Wales WAL        Ethan Ampadu (at Spezia until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    Ghana GHA       Baba Rahman (at Reading until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    France FRA        Malang Sarr (at Monaco until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    England ENG     Dujon Sterling (at Stoke City until 30 June 2023)
—    MF    England ENG    Tino Anjorin (at Huddersfield Town until 30 June 2023)
—    FW    Belgium BEL     Romelu Lukaku (at Inter Milan until 30 June 2023)

BTW

Even at shit cutrate prices (massively less than we paid for many, and a free here and there) and taking into account wages and time left on contracts, those players would fetch around £400-450m combined, plus a HUGE amount of salary off our books.

Oh, forgot one for above: 

Juan Castillo (sell for sure)

I also obviously did not list many who I rate, but are problematic for multiple reasons, plus some youth and loan players

Kova (such a conundrum)

Felix (only buy if fair price)

Kante (keep for sure it his salary is a lot lower)

Zakaria (I like him, but depends wjo wr bring in)

Lewis Hall (keep)

Omari Hutchinson (keep)

Harvey Vale (keep)

CHO (deffo lean towards sell)

Maatsen (£35-40m, well bye bye)

Then the youth:

Xavier Simons

Bashir Humphreys

Nathan Baxter

Henry Lawrence

Teddy Sharman-Lowe

Jamie Cumming

Sam McClelland

Max Merrick

Eddie Beach

Charlie Webster 

Dion Rankine

Silko Thomas

Malik Mothersille

Brian Fiabema

Jayden Wareham

Prince Adegoke

Lucas Bergström

Sami Tlemcani

Ethan Wady

Derrick Abu

Josh Brooking

Alfie Gilchrist

Dylan Williams

Ben Elliott

Jimi Tauriainen

Highly technical, super classy footballers like Felix are going to be needed if we’re appointing Luis Enrique or Nagelsmann. I’ll be glad if we keep him. Likewise, Mac Allister would be a totally sensible buy and would be a gargantuan upgrade on Gallagher and would adequately replace Mase if he leaves.

Reading about the financials of the club over the past couple of days I’m just skeptical about whether we can afford what we need this coming summer. A world class striker, a top class midfielder or two, and a top class keeper is another £200m+. We will have to get incredible fees for all these outgoing players if we want to get all we need.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Highly technical, super classy footballers like Felix are going to be needed if we’re appointing Luis Enrique or Nagelsmann. I’ll be glad if we keep him. Likewise, Mac Allister would be a totally sensible buy and would be a gargantuan upgrade on Gallagher and would adequately replace Mase if he leaves.

Reading about the financials of the club over the past couple of days I’m just skeptical about whether we can afford what we need this coming summer. A world class striker, a top class midfielder or two, and a top class keeper is another £200m+. We will have to get incredible fees for all these outgoing players if we want to get all we need.

we need to sell a lot and I think that Mount and Gallagher will not be with us next season