Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Its the final standing TODDD

If this happens I want you and every other person that kicked off about this and slandered Todd, to go and lick the shit from the bottom of his shoe.

11 minutes ago, whats happening said:

idk, but i can tell you i will squirt whatever you want if we get osimhen in the summer

We have come to the conclusion, if your a women and it ain't piss me and @Vesperwill be impressed.

On 29/01/2023 at 08:27, Gundalf said:

Seeing the statistics I would say Enzo + Rice would make the perfect MF duo, completing each other very well 😂 Get the money ready Todd 🤑

image.png.23a6dea1958a294585a545fdf96b2afb.png

Agree. Need a great ball winner next to Enzo and we will do really well. 

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

I think it’s wild that 120 mil will be spent on a kid who had a good 9 months…

Most here seem confident he is the goods though. 

Same exact reason Bellingham is worth so much. When you’re very young and already hugely polished and accomplished like this the price skyrockets.

There are rare cases where a player’s skill set is so good that the bust potential is very low. I think Enzo (like Bellingham) is nailed on to be top class.

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

I think it’s wild that 120 mil will be spent on a kid who had a good 9 months…

Most here seem confident he is the goods though. 

he has been good longer than 9 months, he really started to rise with that loan to the smaller club, Defensa y Justicia, which he helped drag to 2 continental trophies in 2020/21, then helped River Plate win the league title

10 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Jude Soonsup-Bell is going to spurs. Selling to them is a bit iffy

He's going on a free, he's contract is up in the summer. 

He won't make it, he hasn't got the physique. His stats have dropped substantially since he has moved from U18's. 

No real loss in my opinion. 

14 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Jude Soonsup-Bell is going to spurs. Selling to them is a bit iffy

Chelsea, Jude Soonsup-Bell

https://theathletic.com/4060920/2023/01/06/jude-soonsup-bell-Chelsea-departure/

Chelsea academy striker Jude Soonsup-Bell is going to leave the club this month.

The Athletic reported in November that the highly-rated forward, who turns 19 next week, was considering his future at Chelsea and this was likely going to be his last season at Stamford Bridge.

Soonsup-Bell’s current deal expires in the summer, but talks over an extension stalled last January when he began to consider his future. The teenager has now decided to bring forward his departure.

Clubs in the Premier League and elsewhere in Europe have been monitoring the situation and are ready to take advantage of Soonsup-Bell becoming available. The terms of his exit will have to be discussed between Chelsea and his next team, but won’t be a problem.

The teenager made his senior debut for Chelsea under previous coach Thomas Tuchel just 13 months ago and has been touted as a great prospect at the club’s academy for some time.

For example, during the 2019-20 campaign, he scored 26 goals in all competitions for various Chelsea youth sides in just 17 appearances. In February 2021, he became the first Chelsea player in 59 years to score four times in a FA Youth Cup tie.

Despite playing just 122 minutes for the Under-21s in the Premier League 2 this season, he has still scored two goals and registered an assist.  

One of the reasons for Soonsup-Bell’s departure, after seven enjoyable years at Chelsea, is that he is considering the pathway into the first team and that he will benefit from going elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Osimhen is playing to a level where the poison dwarf will demand 130 to 150 million euros

is all way downhill after him

with the next best (and I still rate him him) Vlahovic as an option

then a big pile of near or sorta near the samers potentially and youth (the key is to picking the right one)

Jonathan David
Ivan Toney 

Amine Gouiri  
Randal Kolo Muani 
Marcus Thuram  
Gonçalo Ramos 
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Aleksandar Mitrović  
Hugo Ekitiké (probably not available, he is now starting to score for PSG, we really missed the boat on him, ffs)
Noah Okafor 
Evanilson
Benjamin Sesko (another one we missed the boat on, but he is still at a smaller club)

then all youth

Elye Wahi 
Yuri Alberto
Nicolas Jackson 
Momo Cho  
Rasmus Højlund (watch this 6 foot 3 Danish 19yo lad, he has huge potential and is a physical beast already)
Marcos Leonardo  
Vitor Roque

1ca52a0c55a6ef29133963a4f07010f5.pnga655a66ba0526418f4cf96d30bdd62f9.png

Rasmus Hojlund: Has the next Haaland just landed in Serie A? | Goal.comKasper Hjulmand roser Rasmus Højlund: Ungdommelig power Footy.dk

I still feel like we missed a trick with Danjuma despite our attacking incomings. None of those names really instil much excitement for me at this moment in time.

I'd rather put our hopes in Broja/Fofana.