Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

We are absolute mugs if we have given Barca any money and Alonso for PEA. Should've been a free transfer on a one year deal and even then I wouldn't have gone near him. 

Let's just hope he bangs in 15+ for us... then surely it's justified.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So uh…..are we going to address the glaring problem in midfield today? 

Unbelievable we had 2.5 months to address it and nothing. 

This transfer window will either be a 6/10 or a 9/10. We need that CM to decide. 

Just now, DDA said:

Alverez will come by the end of the window. I just hope this lad can cope with the intensity of the Prem.

I am hoping this is not a desperate bust. He will need to hit the ground running and the difference between the leagues is immense. 

6 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am hoping this is not a desperate bust. He will need to hit the ground running and the difference between the leagues is immense. 

We are clearly in the panic buying phase, both Sangare and Alvarez seems weird targets for a possession team like us.

Edited by Blues Forever

I don’t worry about Alvarez being a bust. He’s got the physique, attitude, and skill set to be a PL player. I just think he’d be very underwhelming. He immediately helps us but I’m not sure he elevates us as a team.

And it’s definitely a red flag that United were desperate and crying out for a DM all summer, have Alvarez’s former coach as their manager, said manager looked at like 5 different Ajax players, and still decided not to target Alvarez. Very strange, no? 

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don’t worry about Alvarez being a bust. He’s got the physique, attitude, and skill set to be a PL player. I just think he’d be very underwhelming. He immediately helps us but I’m not sure he elevates us as a team.

And it’s definitely a red flag that United were desperate and crying out for a DM all summer, have Alvarez’s former coach as their manager, said manager looked at like 5 different Ajax players, and still decided not to target Alvarez. Very strange, no

They are looking for a DM who is comfortable with the ball, Alvarez didn't fit that.

5 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

They are looking for a DM who is comfortable with the ball, Alvarez didn't fit that.

We go from J5 who is comfortable on the ball but can't do fuck all else to save his life to a player who can do the rest but isn't comfortable on the ball!!

You couldn't make this shit up lol

3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

But Ajax play a progressive system, no? If he is the 'glue' to their team, how do they have a DM who isn't comfortable on the ball a component to their progressive and attacking football?

🚨 💣 Bombshell: Memphis to Chelsea! As @diarioas has learned, Memphis Depay has received a very important offer from Chelsea, which could turn his situation upside down. Both Aubameyang and Depay could end up at Chelsea by the end of day. #CFC #FCB #DeadlineDay