Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Simeone's striker recruitment is outrageously diabolical though whereas his defensive recruitment is generally top notch.

Maybe he feels he can transform Kepa the way he did Savic (who was woeful at City).

He has even made Trippier look good at Atletico.

As for Kepa, maybe he needs a change of scenery or needs to go back to somewhere he's more familiar to rediscover some semblance of his old self. Right now, he's just not there.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

They took Morata from us. So, who knows...

And Kezman and Costa... And Felipe Luiz back...

Morata is doing much better than Diego. 5 more goals and he is one year less there.

Plus 4 years younger. 60m for Morata is maybe ott but for Diego same amount even more so.

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No way Oblak is coming, for me it's a weak and silly rumour. A swap for Kepa, since when do swaps happen now and not only that but Kepa is shite and they want AM to part with Oblak? Stupid rumour for me.

True. Swaps are rare. But post-pandemic we've already seen Pjanic-Arthur swap. Could see more clubs doing swaps this summer

All the worries over Kepa's record transfer fee in 2018 were proved right. For a long time I was of the opinion that it is a De-Gea type blip and he will come good eventually. But even in the restart he has been quite shaky and his lack of confidence compounds our average defending

1 hour ago, Strike said:

All the worries over Kepa's record transfer fee in 2018 were proved right. For a long time I was of the opinion that it is a De-Gea type blip and he will come good eventually. But even in the restart he has been quite shaky and his lack of confidence compounds our average defending

he fucking sucks

massive cock-up

especially signing him for seven years at almost £200K PW

btw, that £190K PW was confirmed yet again by The Athletic

lately I have been seeing a £150K PW number being shoved out there, often times by pure dogshit sites and their related ass-licker clones

10 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No way Oblak is coming, for me it's a weak and silly rumour. A swap for Kepa, since when do swaps happen now and not only that but Kepa is shite and they want AM to part with Oblak? Stupid rumour for me.

indeed

€120m release clause, lol

ZERO chance

Does anybody know about David Soria? He made a great save against Real Madrid recently and seems pretty tall. I don't watch La Liga that much but at 27 he could be a cheaper GK option, though it seems he had a bad game against Villarreal and conceded a penalty in the game.

17 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Jovic isn’t playing, regardless of the off field stuff. Fair Jovic has had some issues off the field breaking lockdown protocols but so has Kyle Walker, Hudson-Odoi, Jack Grealish among many others off the top of my head. 

It's not only lockdown. Many other things. Everything is wrong with his mentality. 

He is fat. 

There was a show on serbian TV channel about him in Madrid and journalist spent a day with him. He was driving to the training and casually said something like: "oh I'm late 10-15 minutes but it's not the first time". Wtf? 

He also has new wife, famous serbian "model" and she is known for being with so many other football players from out NT. She is pregnant now. Imagine going to the dressing room and half of the team slept with your plastic wife. 

He also got his latest injury at home by doing some stupid shit. 

He also bring so many friends to Madrid who are all the time in his house doing barbecue and stuff... 

And he didn't just broke lockdown rules. 

After being in contact with Covid positive person in Madrid he flew to Belgrade to attend party... 

Big contract in Madrid hit him in the head and he is just stupid... 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oblak, Havertz, Rice and LB left. 

Can we do it financially? 

If we say that the Hazard + Morata money has been spent on Kovacic, Ziyech and Werner then, in my opinion, we're looking at

£20m in Hazard bonus

£20m Barkley

£20m Emerson

£25m Zouma

£30m Kepa

£20m Bakayoko

£10m Moses

£40m Jorginho

£20m Batshuayi

£15m Zappacosta

£10m Kenedy

TOTAL - £230m

£70m Havertz

£100m Oblak

£50m Rice

£60m Chilwell OR £25m Tagliafico

TOTAL - £245m minimum

That means we really have to sell everyone listed, and that's a big question mark.

12 minutes ago, Dec said:

If we say that the Hazard + Morata money has been spent on Kovacic, Ziyech and Werner then, in my opinion, we're looking at

£20m in Hazard bonus

£20m Barkley

£20m Emerson

£25m Zouma

£30m Kepa

£20m Bakayoko

£10m Moses

£40m Jorginho

£20m Batshuayi

£15m Zappacosta

£10m Kenedy

TOTAL - £230m

£70m Havertz

£100m Oblak

£50m Rice

£60m Chilwell OR £25m Tagliafico

TOTAL - £245m minimum

That means we really have to sell everyone listed, and that's a big question mark.

I doubt we will sell 11 players in one window. Plus isnt Kenedy’s contract expiring this summer? 

18 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I doubt we will sell 11 players in one window. Plus isnt Kenedy’s contract expiring this summer? 

Have to due tk the new rule of a max of 6 loanees. So can't have so many player's wages on our books.