Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, Jason said:

But who will buy Rabiot? How much is he gonna cost? 

Rabiot will go where his mammy wants...

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Juventus and Sarri in particular wanted Arthur to play him in that position Jorginho plays, even if they didnt go and sell Pjanic to Barcelona. I doubt Jorginho will be a option for Juventus now. 

But it is most important position in Sarri system.

Here he wanted to bring Paredes even with Jorginho.

So Arthur deal does not have to mean Jorginho is off.

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

How sure are you that it was Sarri who wanted Paredes and not the board going after another ******* signing? 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

How sure are you that it was Sarri who wanted Paredes and not the board going after another ******* signing? 

100%. I remember him saying this in press conference after selling Fabregas. In fact, board did not want to make his wish.

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Proof? Otherwise, it never happened...

Cesc Fabregas made to wait on Monaco move as Chelsea try to secure replacement

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/01/08/cesc-fabregas-made-wait-monaco-move-chelsea-try-secure-replacement/

Sarri demands Jorginho back-up after Fabregas exit

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/sarri-demands-jorginho-back-up-after-fabregas-exit/a7q1t9bsuj71ofnstcce4wm6

"Jorginho was in trouble and on the bench there wasn't a player for that position," said Sarri. "I need an option for Jorginho.

"I have no idea [how soon a replacement will arrive].The club is worried, I don't know. The club knows very well my opinion.

"I need the player there, it depends on the club's decision, I think. I cannot do anything more."

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Cesc Fabregas made to wait on Monaco move as Chelsea try to secure replacement

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/01/08/cesc-fabregas-made-wait-monaco-move-chelsea-try-secure-replacement/

Sarri demands Jorginho back-up after Fabregas exit

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/sarri-demands-jorginho-back-up-after-fabregas-exit/a7q1t9bsuj71ofnstcce4wm6

"Jorginho was in trouble and on the bench there wasn't a player for that position," said Sarri. "I need an option for Jorginho.

"I have no idea [how soon a replacement will arrive].The club is worried, I don't know. The club knows very well my opinion.

"I need the player there, it depends on the club's decision, I think. I cannot do anything more."

On hindsight, it is a good thing that the board did not sign Paredes considering he has done zilch since moving to PSG.

Sarri may still want Jorginho but the rumors have gone quiet and it depends whether Juventus are willing to fork out the big fee that Marina will surely demand. 

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

the fact Paredes was playing in Russia (and even more so at Zenit) makes me think it was an Arkadiy Abramovich targeting

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Rabiot will go where his mammy wants...

So Arthur deal does not have to mean Jorginho is off.

I could easily see Arthur and Jorgi playing in the same lineup for Sarri

On 04/07/2020 at 10:53 AM, killer1257 said:

Didn't we concede 15 goals from set pieces last year under Sarri? I think only Cardiff was worse. I think that we faced the least corners and conceded the most percentage wise

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

a Colin Wanker team is horrid company to be in :(

neil-warnock_400x400.jpg

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I could easily see Arthur and Jorgi playing in the same lineup for Sarri

Exactly. Even in Barca Busquets plays deeper and Arthur started many games with him...

So by looking at Jorginho treatment I would not be surprised that something is going on.

But Marina will ask for 60m plus for sure.

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Exactly. Even in Barca Busquets plays deeper and Arthur started many games with him...

So by looking at Jorginho treatment I would not be surprised that something is going on.

But Marina will ask for 60m plus for sure.

£57m and sold

that makes it break even minus salary

he is 29yo in December, this is the last big cash in window for him

Pau Torres had a very meh game tonight

but he had horrid help in the back 4

the very much washed up soon 35yo Raúl Albiol was his CB partner, and was just trash

he needs to retire or go cash in in the MLS or in the Middle East, he clearly is done for at top level

embarrassing that a club fighting for CL is reduced to starting pure dregs like that

6 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Paratici isn't that stupid lol.

Not paratici, but surely sarri can 😂.

He was the same guy who wanted us to buy Higuain, remember. The influence of the manager can't be understated.

With rabiot and Khedira, both apparently looking to be sold, may be it's more than a possibility

9 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Not paratici, but surely sarri can 😂.

He was the same guy who wanted us to buy Higuain, remember. The influence of the manager can't be understated.

With rabiot and Khedira, both apparently looking to be sold, may be it's more than a possibility

Personally I cannot see it. However, if there is some sort of £45m+ deal (or decent swap) on the table it would explain why SFL is wrapping him in cotton wool. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Personally I cannot see it. However, if there is some sort of £45m+ deal (or decent swap) on the table it would explain why SFL is wrapping him in cotton wool. 

Same here.

I have to give SFL the benefit of doubt here. Jorginho was a mainstay in the team, now can't buy a minute. Can't be simply a tactical issue. Has to be more than that for sure. 

11 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Same here.

I have to give SFL the benefit of doubt here. Jorginho was a mainstay in the team, now can't buy a minute. Can't be simply a tactical issue. Has to be more than that for sure. 

Yeah, and not only that but we really needed him in the second half's against WHU and Watford. Whilst SFL does a few tactical/selection things that really piss me off (Zonal at set pieces, leaving us wide open on the counter and selecting Batsh*t over Giroud for half of the season) I can slightly see the idea behind those (ok maybe not the counter.) However, the thing with Jorgi is just plain crazy.