Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Untitled.png.0a4d2357f45675208d9ae1ad6a1fbaf0.png

Unstoppable squad:wub:

If we can get Werner, no reason we cant get Alaba and Upbamecano.

Werner will play at LW position but he will always move into the penalty area. It's look like the way Ronaldo, Abameyang, etc play.

In the other side, Ziyech will always find Werner, supply passes, crosses , throughes the ball for Werner. This is his best abitlity, he did it very well at Ajax with Promes.

Abraham will be Werner's Poulsen, you can call this quad is 433 or 442 whatever.

Kovacic - I have said it many times on the forum, he isnt a CDM, he always dribbles, moves the ball forward, he doesnt hold position. 

If we get Havert, Ziyech-Havert will switch position together.

2 CM positions for 6 players, hmmm, very tight.

I always dreamed about this squad, you can see it in my old comments. Now, reality, our squad even better:D( I didnt dare to think we can steal Werner from Liverpool). Hope it gets even better.

good post but two things

Kepa sucks and had best turn it utterly around or we are fucked

and Upamecano is overpriced and a pass for me

I am off the Konate train as well, he looks shaky atm, but lets see where he is next summer

if you want young  Bundesliga CB's for value buy,  I have been so impressed with  Ozan Kabak and Edmond Tapsoba

if we miss out on Havertz

then we damn well better go HARD for a truly WC CB and also one of those 2 young ones above (other young great ones are Merih Demiral, Marash Kumbulla, Pau Torres, Mohammed Salisu (left footed), and an 18yo on a free from PSG, Tanguy Kouassi)

AC and Zouma are not, and will never be, I fear, Chels level

better grab one off this little list

Raphaël Varane 
Alessio Romagnoli (left footed)
Milan Skriniar 
José Giménez   
Marquinhos
Matthijs de Ligt

drop down (still huge upgrade)

Stefan de Vrij   
Caglar Söyüncü    
Rúben Dias

Lukas Klostermann (the more I see him at CB the more I like)

Koulibaly is too old for the 100m euro price the poison dwarf is still demanding

Alaba is more than capable (and left footed) at CB as well, although not sure if he is up to EPL bullying level

Wonder what today's Timo Werner update will be.

Today: he just has to brush his teeth and floss then he'll be on his way

Tomorrow: he just has to tie his shoes then he'll be on his way

Firday: he just has to walk his dog really quick then he'll be on his way

FFS, just announce it already so we can enjoy the PL being back. :middlefinger:

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Wonder what today's Timo Werner update will be.

Today: he just has to brush his teeth and floss then he'll be on his way

Tomorrow: he just has to tie his shoes then he'll be on his way

Firday: he just has to walk his dog really quick then he'll be on his way

FFS, just announce it already so we can enjoy the PL being back. :middlefinger:

The most plausible explanation at this point seems to be that we have to wait for Leipzig to secure CL, because the clause depends on that. If the clause really lasts until next month as reported in Germany and we have the verbal agreement with Werner that he will sign at that point, that would explain the whole situation.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

good post but two things

Kepa sucks and had best turn it utterly around or we are fucked

and Upamecano is overpriced and a pass for me

I am off the Konate train as well, he looks shaky atm, but lets see where he is next summer

if you want young  Bundesliga CB's for value buy,  I have been so impressed with  Ozan Kabak and Edmond Tapsoba

if we miss out on Havertz

then we damn well better go HARD for a truly WC CB and also one of those 2 young ones above (other young great ones are Merih Demiral, Marash Kumbulla, Pau Torres, Mohammed Salisu (left footed), and an 18yo on a free from PSG, Tanguy Kouassi)

AC and Zouma are not, and will never be, I fear, Chels level

better grab one off this little list

Raphaël Varane 
Alessio Romagnoli (left footed)
Milan Skriniar 
José Giménez   
Marquinhos
Matthijs de Ligt

drop down (still huge upgrade)

Stefan de Vrij   
Caglar Söyüncü    
Rúben Dias

Lukas Klostermann (the more I see him at CB the more I like)

Koulibaly is too old for the 100m euro price the poison dwarf is still demanding

Alaba is more than capable (and left footed) at CB as well, although not sure if he is up to EPL bullying level

I don’t think Havertz and CB are mutually exclusive but tbf I could. It care less if we sign Havertz. Maybe bc I am 99% it won’t happen but I agree, GK and CB are our biggest weaknesses. So I am somewhat irritated by the lack of noise in that department. Our Defence is probably the one thing Lamps Grasp of a he situation has been behind My expectations. It is clear we need more quality there if we want to maintain his very offensive style. And there are plenty even left footed cbs available for decent prices. Most are as usual on your radar already but I watched some Frankfurt games lately and Ndicka has developed nicely. He is a leftie, very quick, tall, very mobile, good reading of the game. Not the best on the ball but still young. Reminds me of young Vvd.  Would IMO probably be our best CB after a season of acclimatization.

Bayern Munich will consider selling David Alaba rather than running down his contract, putting Premier League clubs on alert for the Austria international. (Telegraph)
FUCK YES.

I'd take him over havertz.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, jandomi10 said:

Bayern Munich will consider selling David Alaba rather than running down his contract, putting Premier League clubs on alert for the Austria international. (Telegraph)

He wants 15m a year. Ok but if he do not want to play LB anymore than it is a problem for us because we need LB badly!

Chelsea must wait to find out whether or not Bayer Leverkusen stick to their £90 million-plus valuation of Kai Havertz as the German club battle for Champions League qualification.

Leverkusen currently value Havertz at more than 100 million euros (£89.5m) as they field interest in the winger from Chelsea, Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

That is around £20 million more than Chelsea would hope to pay for Havertz, but there is a belief that asking price may have to drop if Leverkusen fail to finish in the top four of the Bundesliga.

Chelsea sense an opportunity with Bayern thought to favour trying to set up a deal for next summer, while United have other high-profile targets such as Jadon Sancho and Jack Grealish, and Real’s spending plans are unclear.

But Chelsea’s hopes of landing Havertz may be effected by whether or not Leverkusen can clinch Champions League qualification for next season.

Leverkusen are fighting with Borussia Moenchengladbach for a Champions League place and qualifying would strengthen their bargaining position.

Chelsea will be interested to see whether or not the Germans can afford to stick to their current Havertz valuation if they fail to secure a Champions League place and instead qualify for the Europa League.

The biggest obstacle for Chelsea may come if Bayern indicate a willingness to match Leverkusen’s asking price in 12 months’ time, although managing director Fernando Caro appeared to pave the way for a sale this summer by saying: “I see that many clubs are interested in him [Havertz]. I see the player’s desire to take the next step in the near future.”

Chelsea have already committed to spending up to £90 million on the signings of Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner, which means matching Leverkusen’s current valuation of Havertz would take them to almost £200 million on three players.

It is believed Chelsea value 21-year-old Havertz at closer to £70 million but it remains to be seen whether either club is prepared or forced to change their stance.