Chelsea 2-1 Plymouth

Jase

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Goodnight I didn't realize the next game is 10 days away. I have USMNT WC qualifiers for the next week, what are you people going to do without football for that long?

I watch Australian Open every night. 

Tried to watch AFCON but it is horrid. 

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am going to attempt AFCON tomorrow. I mean the referees could not be any worse than CONCACAF. 

You will be surprised 😂 nothing beats blowing the final whistle in 85th minute. Joke red cards almost every game and Cameroon as a host is really favorable from refs. 

On 25/01/2022 at 15:56, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Goodnight I didn't realize the next game is 10 days away. I have USMNT WC qualifiers for the next week, what are you people going to do without football for that long?

The women have been playing two games a week. After a poor, but winning, FA Cup performance at Villa yesterday they face two huge fixtures in the next seven days; United in the League Cup semi-final and a resurgent City in the League. I skipped the trip to Walsall yesterday but I'll at the games against the Manchester clubs. 

13 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

The women have been playing two games a week. After a poor, but winning, FA Cup performance at Villa yesterday they face two huge fixtures in the next seven days; United in the League Cup semi-final and a resurgent City in the League. I skipped the trip to Walsall yesterday but I'll at the games against the Manchester clubs. 

If I were local, I know I would be attending some women's matches. 

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope Kai and Timo both start. This one and the CWC games, actually.

Be good for them to score and get their confidence up having not played much lately.

We’re thinking much the same about Hardie & Ennis. 

Really hope we don't take this game lightly, there's very much potential for another Bradford if we do.

They've just signed Ryan Sessengon's twin brother Steven who was in the U17 world cup squad with Callum and Conor.

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Really hope we don't take this game lightly, there's very much potential for another Bradford if we do.

They've just signed Ryan Sessengon's twin brother Steven who was in the U17 world cup squad with Callum and Conor.

Will defo be a very strong team out. Tuchel said that with all respect to the young players, the professional team will take care of the game.

All the youngsters you possibly may have expected to participate today also played for development squad last night (Vale, Hall, Simons). So indicates how strong Tuchel is taking this and I am glad about that.