Chelsea 7-0 Norwich

Jase

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I still can't believe but, every extra clean sheet notched up shortens the odds. Here's hoping you've been right all along.

Even if we don't I like that idea. Conceding that number of goals 100% means we will win title. Basically we are competing with ourselves and City, Liverpool become irrelevant in any conversation. 

On 23/10/2021 at 19:11, Johnnyeye said:

i was just about to ask when was the last time we scored 7 or more, i think it was against Villa in 2012 if im not mistaken.

When was the last time an academy player scored an hattrick? was it RLC ?

Tammy?

On 23/10/2021 at 22:38, Magic Lamps said:

Why should we even Rest Havertz? He has hardly played all season and was subbed off today. Would not surprise me to see the same front 3 as today . 

I agree that, thinking about Kai's situation only, it would make sense for him to play. I was just speculating that TT might be cautious about his options for Newcastle if Kai should be injured tomorrow night.

In his Norwich press conference the manager ruled Lukaku and Werner definitely out for two games only. They must surely also be doubts for The Magpies however. If it was a league game Kai would undoubtedly play but, given that southampton will probably also rotate, TT may be thinking about keeping number 29 out of the firing line tomorrow.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie