Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Think be different this time..they haven't won this..or reached the final. Fa cup meh..league they needed but they weren't going to lose that trophy. They'll be boom boom in this..

Especially if we look half asleep and fire shots willy nilly

I don't think so.
The time they played us for fun was three years ago, during Antonio years.
The fielded a depleted squad and we won 3-0.
Those last two matches they took serious enough.

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

We. bottled the FA Cup to fucken Leicester 

I have heard so many times stuff about FA Cup not being what it was in the past. And you seriously cannot compare those haha

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

In terms of the league yes, but comparing their club size with us...they have improved over us compared to last season.

Same story for both of us EXCEPT THEM winning the FA Cup. So at the moment, they showed progress - we haven't (so far).

Oh, of course. Leicester are punching above their above their weight, but they aren't getting much better than that. With the right mindset and a few good transfers we have the potential to rival City and fight for the League title. Even at our current state we reached the CL final.

Edited by different level

Now that the stupid drama has died down a little, am I the only one who thinks we were unlucky not to win the game? The performance wasn't the best but we created enough opportunities in the final. The only problem, as always, was the decision making and finishing touch! 🤦‍♂️

Just now, milka said:

I can't be happy about  this lucky  4th place from other team . 

Today we was shit in a match in which we had to beat a team of Villa who playing for nothing 🤔

The referee was from the darkest lagoons.
Other than that our finishing was problematic, as usual.

Just now, Jas said:

Now that the stupid drama has died down a little, am I the only one who thinks we were unlucky not to win the game? The performance wasn't the best but we created enough opportunities in the final. The only problem, as always, was the decision making and finishing touch! 🤦‍♂️

The same old story..something we need to fix

Just now, Jas said:

you can say this for about 90% of our games since diego costa was sold. 

Just now, Jas said:

The first half decision making was truly abysmal, especially from Chilwell. I mean what the hell was he doing and thinking? Mount wasted many opportunities too. And all those shots were straight at Martinez. He made basically one, ONE difficult save from Chilwell.

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

They are better than us....but still early to say that...

I am not saying we cannot beat them

I am just saying it would be a bigger upset

its close

and I can see people saying the opposite

but Bayern had some weak players mixed in with the great ones

and Ribery and Robben were SO injury prone their entire time at Bayern I would not be shocked if one or both could not play all 7 games (my example fro comapring 2011-12 Bayern versus 2020-21 Citeh)

Citeh have INSANE depth

and now Agüero is back healthy and scored a brace today

I know he is leaving, but if he had been healthy all season, they would have likely got 100 points again, or damn close

their defence is so much better than it ever has been

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

It's been the same story since Costa left. Some people saying Lewandowski would be a bad signing because of his advancing years. They need a shake. 😐

Edited by LAM09

Just now, Vesper said:

I am not saying we cannot beat them

I am just saying it would be a bigger upset

its close

and I can see people saying the opposite

but Bayern had some weak players mixed in with the great ones

and Ribery and Robben were SO injury prone their entire time at Bayern I would not be shocked if one or both could not play all 7 games (my example fro comapring 2011-12 Bayern versus 2020-21 Citeh)

Citeh have INSANE depth

and now Agüero is back healthy and scored a brace today

I know he is leaving, but if he had been healthy all season, they would have likely got 100 points again, or damn close

their defence is so much better than it ever has been

What was in favour of Bayern was the home ground.

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

I have heard so many times stuff about FA Cup not being what it was in the past. And you seriously cannot compare those haha

We bottled the game with Villa an arguably bigger game than the Champ League final

4 minutes ago, Jas said:

We are always unlucky to not win. Always unlucky not to score and concede stupid goals. When this goes on for 2 years you doubt it is just luck 

4 minutes ago, Jas said:

My biggest problem is we have become bottlers in the last 3 years, if this was 5 years ago we beat Villa 6-0. We are missing something from that group of players