Chelsea 2-1 Leicester

Jase

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Why did Werner celebrate lol. He knew!!

45 mins....hopefully we can make something count!

I guess it is the fans being back factor, they erupted in happiness and he basically joined lol

The lads have given everything.!

Just having the most incredible run of bad luck at the very worst time possible. Cant think of anything more TT and the lads can do, other than to just keep going and hope their luck turns.

12 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Come on guys.. You cannot complain to blame VAR or referee for overturning this goal. Clear handball. This is what VAR is for, proper usage.

Not complaining about that at all. Even said so in chat. That pen not called is what I am on about.

Complete and total dominance and we should have a stonewall penalty and a couple of easy goals from open play. As I’ve said time and again, imagine this team with a killer CF in it. Haaland would FEAST and score 30 PL goals if he were in our team this season.

Tuchel needs to instruct Pulisic to go stand on Soyuncu rather than Fofana. Fofana is quick enough to stay with him and is just bullying him physically. He’s a great player I must say.