Chelsea 2-1 Leicester

Jase

Now watching the replays at HT...it's clear Mike Dean is a slippery little weasle.

How on Earth can he give them a free kick.. what is going through his mind.. the only thing can be clear orders to swing the game the other way. If not he isnt fit enough to referee in the PL. He is a shit ref anyway. 

Somebody needs to call him out for this pure fuckery.

I've never felt this way about football. Yea the game vs Barca was obviously painful but the consistency of the bad decision against us these days is hurting beyond any feeling before. 

I feel close to tears because I want to turn my back on this game I fell in love with. 

what's the fucking point of even trying to win trophies and the league if the refs will just steal so many key games from you, AND give direct opponents free points??? (that Pool baggie game was a fucking JOKE)

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

The sick irony is that this match would’ve been ideal for Kai to burst into the box and get on the end of the passes. *sigh*

The same fella who blasted that 1 v 1 chance over last midweek...