• Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

10 hours ago, Azul said:

Lampard claims to be a fair man manager

I've never heard a manager claim to be unfair.

10 hours ago, Azul said:

We clearly know that's bs because Rudiger/Christensen cost us so many games, but he starts them time and time again.

You can't cost the side a game if you're not selected. The proper judgement is not whether X, Y, or Z cost us a game. It is whether the manager was justified, all things considered, in making the choice that he did. All of our centre backs, bar Thiago, have been judged not good enough by at least some posters on here yet the manager has to pick someone for those positions. If you had been that manager some posters would now be second guessing your choices. Indeed, Frank has picked all of the CBs in question in various combinations and has been criticised for selecting each and every one of them. If all options are problematic there can be no perfect answers and certainly no easy ones.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You can't cost the side a game if you're not selected. The proper judgement is not whether X, Y, or Z cost us a game. It is whether the manager was justified, all things considered, in making the choice that he did. All of our centre backs, bar Thiago, have been judged not good enough by at least some posters on here yet the manager has to pick someone for those positions. If you had been that manager some posters would now be criticising your choices. Indeed, Frank has picked all of them in various combinations and has been criticised for selecting each and every one of them. If all options are problematic there can be no perfect answers and certainly no easy ones.

How did that become my quote when I didn't even say it? 

10 hours ago, Azul said:

Whereas with Tomori, I don't remember him making big mistakes that costs us the game. 

Just want to point out, Tomori made many stupid mistakes, but fortunately they haven't costed us a goal. Of course Zouma and others are making this mistakes also, but only Tomori was cut off almost completely because of that.

Half of their team is unavailable, no excuses here no matter what team we put out. Let's use this opportunity to rest some key players.

I would like to see this:

Mendy
Azpi - Rüdiger - Tomori - Emerson
Jorginho - Kovacic
Mount
Ziyech - Giroud - CHO

I wanna see Giroud get time, he's been unfairly frozen out imo and needs to gain some match fitness.

0 :0  :D:D:D

------------------------------ Mendy -----------------

------James ------Rudiger------Zouma -------Marcos Alonso

-------------------Kovacic ---- Jorginho(c)---------------

------- Ziyech --------- Mount ----------- Hudson - Odoi

------------------------- Abraham ----------------

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've never heard a manager claim to be unfair.

You can't cost the side a game if you're not selected. The proper judgement is not whether X, Y, or Z cost us a game. It is whether the manager was justified, all things considered, in making the choice that he did. All of our centre backs, bar Thiago, have been judged not good enough by at least some posters on here yet the manager has to pick someone for those positions. If you had been that manager some posters would now be second guessing your choices. Indeed, Frank has picked all of the CBs in question in various combinations and has been criticised for selecting each and every one of them. If all options are problematic there can be no perfect answers and certainly no easy ones.

You wrote all that but I still don't see your point. I'm going to say this in the most simple way possible, try to follow me. 

Rudiger + Christensen made so many individual errors which costs us many goals and games. Tomori hasn't, so why does he give Rudiger + Christensen chances when they've underperformed compared to Tomori? Give a clear answer please.

I don't want "all of our CB's are shit anyway" as an answer.

22 minutes ago, Azul said:

I don't want "all of our CB's are shit anyway" as an answer.

Thiago is far from shit, and I think Tomori has enough potential to make him worth keeping. I also think Rudiger can rebound.

Zouma and AC need to be sold ASAP, especially Zouma.

If Rudiger cannot rebound, then he needs to go ASAP as well.

5 hours ago, manpe said:

Half of their team is unavailable, no excuses here no matter what team we put out. Let's use this opportunity to rest some key players.

I would like to see this:

Mendy
Azpi - Rüdiger - Tomori - Emerson
Jorginho - Kovacic
Mount
Ziyech - Giroud - CHO

I wanna see Giroud get time, he's been unfairly frozen out imo and needs to gain some match fitness.

Azpi needs to rest, he really is rapidly ageing

Reece is young and can run forever

the rest I am fine with

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Thiago is far from shit, and I think Tomori has enough potential to make him worth keeping. I also think Rudiger can rebound.

Zouma and AC need to be sold ASAP, especially Zouma.

If Rudiger cannot rebound, then he needs to go ASAP as well.

Zouma is better than Rudiger, he was our best defender last season. Thiago Silva is world class. Christensen and Rudiger are by far our worst CB's.

11 minutes ago, Azul said:

Zouma is better than Rudiger, he was our best defender last season. Thiago Silva is world class. Christensen and Rudiger are by far our worst CB's.

a pre injury form Rudiger is easily our second best CB after Thiago

the question is will he ever get back to that form

Zouma is shit no matter what

I have been consistent in this stance

I did give him a big cahnce

held my tongue for months

he did not perform

he is dregs when you look at a long run of games

I have almost no fear I will not be proven to be right, no matter how much stick I get on the board

people can disagree, it is their basic right

AC is meh, but not a complete disaster (but still needs to be sold)

I also was amongst the  first to call for selling Kante

I am deffo being shown to be prescient there as well

I have nothing against Zouma and Kante as people at all 

they simple are not the players to carry us forward

they are both so weak on the ball and with passing, plus Zouma is far too often out of position