• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

2 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Just chill man. Pun intended?

We are all Chelsea fans right. Just enjoy seeing some goals and an attacking performance. Not everything has to be point scoring about a player you like or don't like or what.

I'm very happy all played good, although my man CHO played like absolute shit but watching some of you trying to take anything from this match, is like me gloating I beat a bunch of 10 years old at football in the schoolyard.

Just now, Tomo said:

There's been a lot of talk around Barnsley's chances and yes Willy made a good number of saves but how many were sitters? Most if not all the stops were bread and butter for any half decent keeper.

Compared to the one's we created where their defense were cut open at will.

But you know Kepa would have conceded one of those... Then the worry sets in.

Goals change Games as Souness says 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

I'm very happy all played good, although my man CHO played like absolute shit but watching some of you trying to take anything from this match, is like me gloating I beat a bunch of 10 years old at football in the schoolyard.

Why waste your time watching it then?

6 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Imagine gloating because Mount, Tammy and Chilwell played good against a team with such a bad defensive record in the Championship nonetheless. I think all played good bar CHO but I wouldn't hold a candle on half of them reproducing it the next game against West Brom.

Imagine being so bitter about your own players that you take unprovoked pot shots at them after we win 6-0.

As i said pre match, attitudes like yours are why we as a fanbase get stigma'd as inpatient lunatics.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Imagine being a Chelsea fan and being such a negative drain after winning 6 nil. Jesus lol

I was happy at 4-0 could have been 8 or 9...

It's a great confidence boost for all of the new guys.

Carry that confidence into the weekend.

Early goal. Willy save and who knows - could be another goal fest 👍

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Imagine being so bitter about your own players that you take unprovoked pot shots at them after we win 6-0.

As i said pre match, attitudes likr yours are why we as a fanbase get stigma'd as inpatient lunatics.

I dont believe he's a fan surely not. He's trolling 

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Imagine being a Chelsea fan and being such a negative drain after winning 6 nil. Jesus lol

I'm not negative, just don't take these matches serious is like playing men vs children. I want to see this in the PL and I'll happy eat shit for what I said.

2 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

I'm not negative, just don't take these matches serious is like playing men vs children. I want to see this in the PL and I'll happy eat shit for what I said.

Take these matches very serious. There is a reason the term giant killer gets used alot every season