Kai Havertz

Blues11

Watch, I bet we'll get a cheeky picture of Kai and either Werner or Rüdiger smiling and laughing together in Germany training before any announcement. [emoji23]

Expect Rudiger the joker posts a selfie with Kai with some cryptic words. [emoji2957]

No surprise. I absolutely rate Kai over Jadon. 

I’m not saying this just because he’s ours now, I also rate him higher than Sancho because Kai is the rarest type of talent who is technically excellent, composed, creative, know how to score and read the game brilliantly. Sancho on the other hand is undeniably very good but more rely on his pace and tricks which will eventually regressed by age and injuries, of course not bad things to possess but I know who I prefer.

Sancho will get more attention because I'm sure he will take the "legendary #7 shirt" and the media will go crazy for that romantic bullshit. But I predict Kai will be much more influential to our team than Sancho is for them. 

Both will be top, top players but for our team I'd rather have Havertz. 

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

Schick to Leverkusen done deal. They spent our Kai money in no time.

This thing about Leverkusen wanting to get Schick in first before letting Havertz go makes no sense when they are also letting Kevin Volland go at the same time. 

This thing about Leverkusen wanting to get Schick in first before letting Havertz go makes no sense when they are also letting Kevin Volland go at the same time. 

Exactly, the whole world knows we’re signing Kai. I think the delay is purely down to international games.

Do you think we may benefit from Roma selling Schick and raising funds? There was talk at one point they were interested in Jorginho.
Or maybe they'd take Emerson back after selling Kolarov?

Havertz to Chelsea, Schick to Leverkusen, Jorginho/Emerson to Roma. If it happens Marina is practically our cheat code in the business.

7 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Havertz to Chelsea, Schick to Leverkusen, Jorginho/Emerson to Roma. If it happens Marina is practically our cheat code in the business.

I can't say I know what the current set up is at Roma very well but I'm pretty sure Kolarov has been first choice there so I assume they will be in for a left back and Emerson is an Italian international and one that they know so perhaps there will be interest there. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Our fanbase is so impatient :yawn:  At no point has news broken that this deal is off. Not even by unreliable shit-stirrers. It was always on, just took a while to get completed.

It's the negative world we live in. I swear you can go to every single football forum and read about Havertz coming to Chelsea and only here are people negative.