Kai Havertz

Blues11

and so it begins.................

Chelsea star Kai Havertz 'regretting Blues transfer' amid Premier League struggles

Chelsea have seen Kai Havertz struggle since his move to Stamford Bridge in the summer transfer window.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1377699/Chelsea-news-Kai-Havertz-Premier-League

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and so it begins.................

Chelsea star Kai Havertz 'regretting Blues transfer' amid Premier League struggles

Chelsea have seen Kai Havertz struggle since his move to Stamford Bridge in the summer transfer window.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1377699/Chelsea-news-Kai-Havertz-Premier-League

It's a journalist's opinion rather than the person having any inside info. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

oh, I just meant that this is now going to be the new meme

unhappy, regretful Kai

People keep on piling on Havertz, Werner etc but no one is asking the bigger question - why is Lampard not getting the best out of them? How does Lampard plan to fit them in? It's like Darren Bent alluded to in the article, it's as if Lampard bought them because they were available at a reasonable price and then suddenly go "OMG! Where do I fit them in!?". 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's a journalist's opinion rather than the person having any inside info. 

Well, it's a very bottom level of biased journalism, not to call it BS. Journalist seems a delusional crybaby making up a story about Havertz being sad due to being on the cold island, lol, when he could… move to Bayern, lol, yeah, sure. 

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

People keep on piling on Havertz, Werner etc but no one is asking the bigger question - why is Lampard not getting the best out of them? How does Lampard plan to fit them in? It's like Darren Bent alluded to in the article, it's as if Lampard bought them because they were available at a reasonable price and then suddenly go "OMG! Where do I fit them in!?". 

90% of my unhappiness is with Lampard

We have an insane roster, even without the final pieces in my puzzle (which I admit are not exactly small in terms of cost, ie. Rice, a WC CB to replace Thiago in 18 months or so, a really solid LB for backup (we have RB's in the pipeline to replace Azpi in 2 years or so), a decent RWer to give cover/competition for the very fragile Ziyech,(like a Pedro Neto type, and I DID warn that winger would fuck us, as we lost TWO and replaced neither), a big strong CF to hopefully replace Tammy (Giroud is surely gone in the summer, and my DREAM is Håland, but so hard to do) and a better GKer for backup/comeptition for Mendy)

Lampard is exhibiting so little creative thinking, it is so worrying. He is poor at formations, subs, and in-game tactics, which comes from his profound lack of experience.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Actually on Havertz case I am pretty sure that is thr case. 

Frank really have some skills to make even him look bad... Number 10 is only possible outcome I see for Kai. But we need to wait for next manager because if Frank do that he would need to drop Mason and we know that he would rather get sacked :D

Lampard on Havertz's struggle after getting COVID...

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/put-some-context-into-the-story-lampard-stresses-that-havertz-is-/yhr9rpr6b20s1vf5insxo4kop

"Just as Kai was just coming to terms with the Premier League and he had some really good performances with us he got Covid and he had Covid quite severely as I think people are really starting to open up about now," Lampard told reporters ahead of a home match with Manchester City on Sunday.

"I have read a few things recently about how much people can suffer with it now. Some people are asymptomatic. He definitely has had a bit of a fallout with that physically and I speak with him a lot and we know that. It is something we are trying to help him to deal with.

"Yeah, the expectation around him you have to put context into the story. Kai’s talent is undoubted. I see that every day. Giving him the time to adapt to the Premier League and to our team is crucial.

"We have seen players come here in the past, didn’t really adapt, went elsewhere and come back to the Premier League and absolutely lit it up to unbelievable levels. I am not trying to compare Kai directly with that but there are so many stories across the Premier League, not just Chelsea.

"I have full belief in him. We need to give him that time, particularly because of the Covid situation, that is a problem. That is not a non-issue; it is an issue that is related beyond his illness."

"Transferring leagues to a game that is fast and physical week in week out, every three days is a big ask and not something that should be expected just because we paid this amount for you or you are an international or your age or how many goals and assists you made," he said.

"You can’t take anything as a given in that sense. I thought that with Kai anyway and I was there to help him, I am there to help him when he came. I was excited to take on that challenge with him of how this league is going to be different.

"Let’s see how you can adapt because your talents are going to be different in a really positive way and help us. The one thing I certainly know as a coach is that I can rely on is my personal experience when it mirrors up slightly.

"I know I had to do extra work myself. Kai is different to me. Particularly with the knockback of Covid now we have to give him time to do the extra work now and it will make him stronger in the end. And remember he is a young player and he needs time."

Long term Covid effects are for real. Dybala and Boga both suffered more severe symptoms of Covid and they do not play as good as last year. There are also UFC fighters that had Covid and they said their lungs have not fully recovered from their infection and they have to postpone their fights. Hard for professional athletes

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Long term Covid effects are for real. Dybala and Boga both suffered more severe symptoms of Covid and they do not play as good as last year. There are also UFC fighters that had Covid and they said their lungs have not fully recovered from their infection and they have to postpone their fights. Hard for professional athletes

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

yes, there are hundreds of thousands (or more) of long haulers

some are likely fucked for life

including youth

I think I have to revise my previous criticism of him. He may be playing this badly because for the first time in his career, he is playing under a manager that is not tactically astute. So he is playing on freestyle with no direction. 

Hopefully he has a bright future here

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Not denying he's good, but he crossed one ball today, that's it. Since he signed he's been shite.

If your going to talk about COVID I'm going to talk about his price tag.

Completely, profoundly unfair to blame the lad for being a long hauler with COVID-19. Not his fault and its a shit look m8.

Just now, Vesper said:

Completely, profoundly unfair to blame the lad for being a long hauler with COVID-19. Not his fault and its a shit look m8.

He's done nothing at all since he signed or are we still hanging onto that 3 goals v Barnsley?

89M right now is a big big waste of money