Mikel John Obi

Badboy

After 3rd Feb 2013, we have played 32 games. Mikel started 10 of these games.

Our results when Mikel started: 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 defeats

Our results in the other 22 games: 17 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats.

The 2 defeats when Mikel did not start: vs Rubin Kazan away when we were leading 2-1 before Mikel came on as sub and we lost 2-3 and the Super Cup defeat to Bayern on penalties.

Yes we can certainly rely on him .

Your not honestly going to say those games were Mikels fault are you pahahaha? What a pathetic argument.

What do you want me to praise him for the games we win ,when he is absent?

When he plays we have a big chance of not winning,what about that do you not understand?

When for instance Lampard plays we are likely to win . Do you understand cause and effect? or are you in the 95/100 pointless passes camp?

well you wouldnt expect us to lose half our games when "the leagues best defensive midfielder" plays would you?

What so do Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Torres, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry and Cole not have to defend well or what? Is it just Mikel vs Everton, or Mikel vs Manchester United? Don't fucking think so.

Mikels performance wasn't as good as some are making out.

Didn't you say you only only watched 30 mins of the game? Or have you rewatched it now?

Regardless, whether you like it or not, JOM was still our best player yesterday, and the majority seem to think that too going by the MOTM poll.

Didn't you say you only only watched 30 mins of the game? Or have you rewatched it now?

Regardless, whether you like it or not, JOM was still our best player yesterday, and the majority seem to think that too going by the MOTM poll.

Yeah I watched the full game now, no but I agree I think he is the best DM in the league.

What so do Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Torres, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry and Cole not have to defend well or what? Is it just Mikel vs Everton, or Mikel vs Manchester United? Don't fucking think so.

they seem to defend alright when mikel isnt there

Did I say such...

I never said you did, at first I thought it was actually true but I've found out it's just me, Mikel hate it's just like alcohol, it's not our fault... it's a disease!

MIKEL HATE IS A DISEASE, AND I'M HALFWAY THERE FOLKS!

I never said you did, at first I thought it was actually true but I've found out it's just me, Mikel hate it's just like alcohol, it's not our fault... it's a disease!

MIKEL HATE IS A DISEASE, AND I'M HALFWAY THERE FOLKS!

... :lol:. Whatever you say mate.

That's what? 6 times you have posted this in 5 pages. We get it, you don't like Mikel.

No you dont get it ,nothing to do with liking Mikel ,he is rubbish and is conning all of us ,passing backwards slowly and not defending like a good D/M is what it is all about ,when he plays we are likely to lose or draw,it is that I do not like .

No you dont get it ,nothing to do with liking Mikel ,he is rubbish and is conning all of us ,passing backwards slowly and not defending like a good D/M is what it is all about ,when he plays we are likely to lose or draw,it is that I do not like .

Actually someone posted the stats on the 5 biggest backward passers in Europe last season (might have even been on this thread) Mikel wasn't on that list, Iniesta and Xavi were.

Mikels performance wasn't as good as some are making out.

Why is it when Mikel plays as a Chelsea player is expected to he gets praised more than the other players? Oh yeah because he's the best DM in the world according to Ryan.

Nah, you're just upset that your theory of Mikel "never fitting in our current system" under Jose went out of the window yesterday :P