• Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

We have a ruthless board. All Coaches get sacked asap and that is one of the reasons why we often make losses in our profit and loss statements.

I hope people realise that in recent years, we were Hazard FC and Hazard carried us and won us titles more or less alone.

He was for us what Messi is for Barcelona. A Barcelona without Messi is trash. A Chelsea without Hazard is also trash. We only have 3 or 4 players that are actually Good. Rest is average. People expecting us to be World class without proper players is not possible

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Barca are trash without Messi, but I get your point:(

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

that yesterday was coming a fucking mile off, we have seen it before and it will continue to happen.

We need a fucking leader at the back because we don't have one and also a clinical striker that knows where the goal is and is a physical horrible bastard.

Fucking fuming with the so called good players in this team shirking their duties and playing at 50%

Agree with you on all points, but where do we find the next Jimmy Floyd, Drog or Costa?

3 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Agree with you on all points, but where do we find the next Jimmy Floyd, Drog or Costa?

Werner is tracking to 70 goals produced in 4000 minutes

50 goals, 20 assists

that is Messi numbers

many against quality teams, teams that IF WE played like we did yesterday, would crush us

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

that yesterday was coming a fucking mile off, we have seen it before and it will continue to happen.

We need a fucking leader at the back because we don't have one and also a clinical striker that knows where the goal is and is a physical horrible bastard.

Fucking fuming with the so called good players in this team shirking their duties and playing at 50%

That's it. 5 minutes into the 2nd half me and my mum said this will either be a draw or a loss...10 minutes before the end was happy to take a draw. Then bam...

We dont seem to shoot at goal. It's either in the air or at the keeper. 19 shots and 4 on target is crap really. What did we do with the other 15?!

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Werner is tracking to 70 goals produced in 4000 minutes

50 goals, 20 assists

that is Messi numbers

many against quality teams, teams that IF WE played like we did yesterday, would crush us

What about Jovic?

I watched the Real v Sevilla yesterday Real without Hazard, Jovic had a start he looked lost and got hooked after 70 mins.

But prior to this I had seen a couple of times for Leipzig, he looked impressive.

Whilst talking of Hazard although they won (Real) they look very ordinary without him,

What about Jovic?
I watched the Real v Sevilla yesterday Real without Hazard, Jovic had a start he looked lost and got hooked after 70 mins.
But prior to this I had seen a couple of times for Leipzig, he looked impressive.
Jovic was overrated anyway. Werner is good but not as good as his numbers. A lot of goals he makes are due to rubbish Bundesliga defending.
Good thing about Werner is his pace.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

What about Jovic?

He never played for Leipzig. But yeah our next striker is coming from Leipzig :cig:

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

What about Jovic?

Leipzig?

Jovic was on Eintracht Frankfurt

I would try Jovic on a loan with only an option, not an obligation

especially if it means we sell pants Bats finally (no, Marina is not going to get her ludicrous £45m demand for him, I will do a happy dance if she gets 35m)