• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Enjoy the win! We played well, deserved the win and should have scored more.
Hopefully we've turned the corner with more players coming back than getting injured which will be a big boost (great to see CHO back)

Let's keep it rolling and get a win in midweek and next week before the international break and start putting some good performances and halves into more victories!

Oh fuck me international break again? I have hardly recovered from the last one. Turgid affair. 

But the timing is not too bad. Lamps still obviously needs time to work out his defensive tactics and maybe Rüdiger, Emerson and Kante can sit this one out again and stay in Cobham recovering 

People will hate my observation of the game. Willian played well very agressive especially on the left, but with CHO slowly coming, Willian should play on the right. I wish Willian and Mount can  develop partnership so one drop deep and one push up high. That should be a very fun combination on the right. 

Barkley is just awful and Tammy is still up and down. 

Tomori is an absolute gem, very comfortable on the ball and what a defender. 

The biggest problem for me is Jorginho. People here praised Jorginho. In fact some people think he was motm. He was playing holder like playing all action playmaker. If he want to play that way, he need a holder next to him and he better produce like Cesc. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

@milan.cech you still haven't answered my question! 

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Woohooo

P.S. why do you hate Le Clerc 😂😂😂

Not that I hate him haha. I do not trust him, he just does not act his age, he is not much of a team player either. But he will learn that. Or it will backfire like with other drivers. I have got other favourite too :D 

People will hate my observation of the game. Willian played well very agressive especially on the left, but with CHO slowly coming, Willian should play on the right. I wish Willian and Mount can  develop partnership so one drop deep and one push up high. That should be a very fun combination on the right. 
Barkley is just awful and Tammy is still up and down. 
Tomori is an absolute gem, very comfortable on the ball and what a defender. 
The biggest problem for me is Jorginho. People here praised Jorginho. In fact some people think he was motm. He was playing holder like playing all action playmaker. If he want to play that way, he need a holder next to him and he better produce like Cesc. 

I respect your opinion but willian just keep chasing lose ball and empty space. His age and can’t keep his balls and all this is a pain in a**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I thought Lampard had more of a backbone.

People keep saying he saved Barkley, but he was covering himself from a lashing like Ole received.

The journalists love Lampard because he's English. The fact that no one seemed to have pressed him just a tiny bit more on it says it all.