• Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

How much you wanna bet Clubs will be looking at us and they will look to emulate this. We have potentially saved ourselves alot of money here. They look good man, so amazing if we go Places with so many youth. Combine that with a couple quality signings and we will look super come soon. 

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

How much you wanna bet Clubs will be looking at us and they will look to emulate this. We have potentially saved ourselves alot of money here. 

They can try, in fact they already are, however a youth movement like this is a once in a generation thing.

15 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it and if we hadn't had this ban in place probably wouldn't been happening. 

Maybe not so quickly but it would have happened at some point, we already had Christensen, Odoi and Loftus fully integrated in two years and I fully believe Mount and Reece would have found their way in by hook or by crook this season.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

They can try, in fact they already are, however a youth movement like this is a once in a generation thing.

Yes they indeed are, the media are fawning now that arsenal are doing it a bit, they do the same with udt with their limited shit. We havent received as much I think eventhough ours are much better so far and numeral. We have like 7-8 youth atm and they have shown much more ability than theirs. At some point they have to give us credit.

20 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yes they indeed are, the media are fawning now that arsenal are doing it a bit, they do the same with udt with their limited shit. We havent received as much I think eventhough ours are much better so far and numeral. We have like 7-8 youth atm and they have shown much more ability than theirs. At some point they have to give us credit.

I think Greenwood will be an unreal striker and I love the way he can shift from one foot to the other so seemlessy and for Arsenal Willock looks very good but the rest of them at both clubs won't amount to much, Southampton esque level at best.

I feel the most impressive thing about last night was how the young players played with so much confidence.

Yes, it was only Grimsby and there will be far harder challenges for these boys along the way, but playing in front of 40,000 fans is an entirely new experience for many of them and none of them shied away and just played safe. All were comfortable and demanding of the ball and looking to make things happen.

How many times in the past has a player been brought on in one of these games for the last 5-10 minutes and touched the ball just a couple of times and it's equated to a complete waste of an opportunity. 

Whatever people think about Lampard, and I can understand some reservations about his inexperience currently, but he is definitely the right manager at this moment for these kids.