• Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

We scored after 7 mins. 
Soon after there was that glancing header (from Kante ?) that landed into Smeichel's arms.
Then nothing.

We battered Leicester for the first 25 ish minutes and while we lost total control after that we were still quite comfortable until half time.

22 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
33 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:
Are we going to see a Bat's show ?

Need to bang in a hattrick for Lampard to notice he's available.

Hope for him, because goal is the only thing he can bring to a team, it should be a minimum against young players. Hope for us to because even if i'm certain he can't play alone on the front of our attack, if nothing else works, playing aside Giroud could transform him in a very prolific striker.

Hope for him, because goal is the only thing he can bring to a team, it should be a minimum against young players. Hope for us to because even if i'm certain he can't play alone on the front of our attack, if nothing else works, playing aside Giroud could transform him in a very prolific striker.
Got a brace and should have scored more, so hopefully Lampard noticed his contribution from the stands.

24 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, MONEYBALL said:

Got a brace and should have scored more, so hopefully Lampard noticed his contribution from the stands.

scoring a brace vs a shit team is probably the most Batshauyi thing there is^^

16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, MONEYBALL said:

He missed 4 big chances and if Tammy had missed those chances, you would have been the first one to slaughter him.

scoring a brace vs a shit team is probably the most Batshauyi thing there is^^

You can only score against the opposition you're actually fielded against, so....

He missed 4 big chances and if Tammy had missed those chances, you would have been the first one to slaughter him.

He has more goals than our two CF's combined after three games. Him SCORING is better than what we have sat through this far.   

Why exactly would I "slaughter" someone for making a mistake or three after they've scored?

Try harder next time [emoji1360]

40 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You can only score against the opposition you're actually fielded against, so....

He has more goals than our two CF's combined after three games. Him SCORING is better than what we have sat through this far.   

Why exactly would I "slaughter" someone for making a mistake or three after they've scored?

Try harder next time emoji1360.png

Sure, that was not meant as criticism. It is just become a habit for him. Remember when he scored two goals against Newcastle, got loaned out the next day, started teh weekend vs Köln and scored 2 again. He is a brilliant poacher, make no mistake. I rate him more than Giroud and Tammy. But also he will never be a complete all round striker, who I would trust to lead the line for a top club. But he was hugely successful in Dortmund and we play very very similar to Dortmund under Lamps, committing people forward, a lot of running off the ball and low crosses fizzed across the goalkeeper.

Sure, that was not meant as criticism. It is just become a habit for him. Remember when he scored two goals against Newcastle, got loaned out the next day, started teh weekend vs Köln and scored 2 again. He is a brilliant poacher, make no mistake. I rate him more than Giroud and Tammy. But also he will never be a complete all round striker, who I would trust to lead the line for a top club. But he was hugely successful in Dortmund and we play very very similar to Dortmund under Lamps, committing people forward, a lot of running off the ball and low crosses fizzed across the goalkeeper.
That's exactly where I'm at. If Costa was still at the club, I wouldn't even be bringing his name up.