Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Vesper said:

not that far back

b95f1aa7a2185afa5d5635885fefe442.png83c7e5a42c082cc775316f2c6b2f80db.png

I don't know. We dominated Bournemouth in that first half. Kovacic missed a header in the six yard box which would have killed them. 

Then we were naive. Fucking naive. 

Rinse and repeat but with a team as good as city (with Aguero on fire). 

Play like this against United and it will be 5. 

Just now, LAM09 said:

Not for me. I've said it countless times and I'll say it again, Michy has been the best CF on our books since Costa left.

It obviously isn't saying much, but he's the best we've got IMO.

I think Tammy's control, movement is far better than Michy and it is the reason he is starting ahead of Michy in pre-season. 

6 minutes ago, zinctek said:

its per season dont worry! frank may have even said dont push to hard as we need to do that next sunday! 

PRE SEASON - doesnt matter as long as our fitness is there for next week 

True, but still some level of uderstanding is needed at all times, some level of defending.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Its like they dont give a fuck Thus why we are so slow and without ideas....we were much better last game. This half was indeed torrid, from top to buttom, fuck I miss the days when the art of defending was OUR forte......once we said you shall not pass the opposition were fucked and they knew it. Good days man.

It is fairly simple

Zouma, Azpi (I am sorry but it has been obvious for a year now) Kovacic (so poor in spacing with Jorginho, who has also been poor) are being opened up like a cheap tins of tuna

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

I thought that would sound like I'm leaving. I meant come back to the topic :D

I think you should lift some of the doom and gloom. Kante in and we will toast United next week :beer:

I think Tammy's control, movement is far better than Michy and it is the reason he is starting ahead of Michy in pre-season. 
I'd like to think he's starting today out of necessity. Michy has done what a CF needs to during preseason.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But you said Lampard would fix that? Several times and quite confidently as well? 

Did you judge Sarii as fast as this? Its pre-season, you cant judge shit, come December we will know much more. And yeah im sure we will show more hunger and more willing when the real fight comes along....compared to Sarii thats for damn sure.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I think you should lift some of the doom and gloom. Kante in and we will toast United next week :beer:

Don't you thinks is irresponsible to play Kante so soon? At most he'll gave played 45 minutes of football? 

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Did you judge Sarii as fast as this? Its pre-season, you cant judge shit, come December we will know much more. And yeah im sure we will show more hunger and more willing when the real fight comes along....compared to Sarii thats for damn sure.

You realise I will be like a fly on shit with you throughout the season, right? Until you finally realise this issue goes beyond managers. It’s personal. 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It is fairly simple

Zouma, Azpi (I am sorry but it has been obvious for a year now) Kovacic (so poor in spacing with Jorginho, who has also been poor) are being opened up like a cheap tins of tuna

Lets be honest this Chels might turn quality at some point but as of now on paper its a far cry to what we were used to. None of these Guys would get anywhere near of best teams bar Rudi and Kante. As it is now anyway.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You realise I will be like a fly on shit with you throughout the season, right? Until you finally realise this issue goes beyond managers. It’s personal. 

Your fans giving opinions lol don't take it too far