• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really though, Cardiff are abysmal. We should be beating them with our full second team. But yeah, I don't take anything as a given this season.

So we're Fulham. We nearly drew that though. So expecting more the same 

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really though, Cardiff are abysmal. We should be beating them with our full second team. But yeah, I don't take anything as a given this season.

There's no should's in the EPL mate.

They way we've been this season is appalling, we never know what Chelsea is going to turn up.

Irrespective of the team that cunty picks.

am going for a 1 - 1 game. 

not going to lie that is going to be a good result for us the way we are playing at the moment BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  we will have 85% to 90% position which is what sarri wants so he will be happy

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I'm just shocked.

CHO is good enough to start for England twice- but not good enough for Chelsea.

Fuck off Sarri- I defended you so much but now I see you for what you are - a fucking fraud.

Nope he's good enough for 20 odd minutes. No logic 

Just now, zinctek said:

CHO will leave chelsea in the summer i think. i cant see him staying if he cant get in a team who are playing like this! 

well if the bans are upheld and we get no deferral, I can see us forcing him to stay and mad drama ensuing

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

CHO will leave chelsea in the summer i think. i cant see him staying if he cant get in a team who are playing like this! 

Don't blame him. No opportunity here so make sense to. Daft especially as no doubt he return at a rival.. Again.. 

Just now, Vesper said:

well if the bans are upheld and we get no deferral, I can see us forcing him to stay and mad drama ensuing

yep i can see that happening to but then he will go on a free the year after. do chelsea want £50 to £60 million for him or let him go on a free and get 1 season out of him 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Don't blame him. No opportunity here so make sense to. Daft especially as no doubt he return at a rival.. Again.. 

i dont blame him. i hope he does go for his own career

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Though hopefully way this season has gone Sarri won't be here. Don't see him as the one to take us forward 

yeah lets hope so and then even if we keep CHO and play him with a new manage next year he may change his mind and sign a new contract.

1 minute ago, zinctek said:

yeah lets hope so and then even if we keep CHO and play him with a new manage next year he may change his mind and sign a new contract.

That's my hope we get a manager who builds a team around the youth.

Just now, Muzchap said:

That's my hope we get a manager who builds a team around the youth.

yep i would be happy next year with a manager that does that and we can see alot of hope in the places. even finishing 5th next year with youth. build on that for the season after to do better. (NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AT CHELSEA THO)