• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Was kinda hoping things wouldve changed in this time... Looks like in it for the long run.. Or least end of season. Then once we finish 6th maybe off he pops

Feeling rather conflicted about this. Finish in the Top 4 and we'll get Champions League but we'll have to experience more suffering with Sariball and all that. Don't finish in the Top 4 and no Champions League but he'll likely get the sack and we'll be free of his BS. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Feeling rather conflicted about this. Finish in the Top 4 and we'll get Champions League but we'll have to experience more suffering with the ball Sarri and all that. Don't finish in the Top 4 and no Champions League but he'll likely get the sack and we'll be free of his BS. 

I just dont see how faffing around with the ball in the Champions League will work. Considering who we struggle against in the league..which has been most teams. We'll be in Europa anyway. 

Rather be free.. Then again sorta need 4th..same time if cant sign don't need to attract and even if money helps... 

Nothing against Cardiff but if it turns into another paint dry game... Duno why saying if. It probably will. 

Feeling rather conflicted about this. Finish in the Top 4 and we'll get Champions League but we'll have to experience more suffering with Sariball and all that. Don't finish in the Top 4 and no Champions League but he'll likely get the sack and we'll be free of his BS. 
I'd like to think the players just do their bit at this point. I can't root for a Cardiff win in the slight possibility of it ending Sarri's tenure.

However, if he starts Alonso in any game aside from Slavia at home, I'm done.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Jorginho

Kante           Kovacic

Willian                           Hazard

Higuain

The tramp will pick this.

you have my wife calling him the tramp now, lololol

for weeks:D

ours is not a Sarri-friendly household

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Jorginho

Kante           Kovacic

Willian                           Hazard

Higuain

The tramp will pick this.

I don't know what makes you think Jorginho would start :)

My prediction would be the same but with Barks instead of Kovacic.

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

I don't know what makes you think Jorginho would start :)

My prediction would be the same but with Barks instead of Kovacic.

sarri should value all the substitutes bought in the winter market, but he is stubborn!11!!!11!!

Reporter "So Maurizio, is Callum Hudson Odoi in your thoughts for Sunday's game against Cardiff"

Sarri "Well I must say it's been a very good week for him *scratches nose looking down* but we must manage him right. The boy is 18 and has been on an aeroplane this week *head down scratches nose* so he will of been very excited to fly and look out of the window at the clouds, he needs to rest now and be prepared for the last 2 minutes of the final game of the season"