Didier Drogba

DYC.

Gourlay: Chelsea are still talking to Drogba about a new contract

“We’re always talking to Didier [about a new deal], Didier loves Chelsea and we love Didier,” he said.

“We will continue to have the conversations and we’ll see where that goes and as soon as we’ve got anything to say we’ll let you know."

http://www.talksport...t-new-contract-

I hope he stay anather sezon

To Be Honest. I would let Drogba go. I dont want him at Chelsea. We need to move on. If we keep Drogba we will repeat the same mistake we did after the double.

If you notice Drogba always steps up his game after February. I love that guy to bits but its time to move on and play with another striker upfront.

He should go on a high as this will make us love him even more.

To Be Honest. I would let Drogba go. I dont want him at Chelsea. We need to move on. If we keep Drogba we will repeat the same mistake we did after the double.

If you notice Drogba always steps up his game after February. I love that guy to bits but its time to move on and play with another striker upfront.

We need strikers who can score some SWEATY GOALS.

Second this. I still think he should leave, he's been great (in the big games) these last few months, and we probably would not be where we are atm if not for him.

But it still doesn't change the fact that he won't turn up for more than half the games again next season. And that's not good enough if we're going to be (hopefully) challenging for the Premier League title.

(I don't think he'll want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone)

Second this. I still think he should leave, he's been great (in the big games) these last few months, and we probably would not be where we are atm if not for him.

But it still doesn't change the fact that he won't turn up for more than half the games again next season. And that's not good enough if we're going to be (hopefully) challenging for the Premier League title.

(I don't think he'll want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone)

Yeah but then who is going to score the SWEATY GOALS

Its not like he didn't contribute anything before that this season. Fact is, the guy needs to be motivated to do something. If the manager can keep him interested, why not have him as a squad option?

Its not like he didn't contribute anything before that this season. Fact is, the guy needs to be motivated to do something. If the manager can keep him interested, why not have him as a squad option?

You think he will be here as a squad option? Try telling that to AVB and Scolari. Even under Ancelotti last season he did jack shit and we ended without a trophy.

I would rather see him out on a high by winning Champions League than seeing go after another season like last.

You think he will be here as a squad option? Try telling that to AVB and Scolari. Even under Ancelotti last season he did jack shit and we ended without a trophy.

I would rather see him out on a high by winning Champions League than seeing go after another season like last.

He had malaria and lost a lot of his muscle. Got better towards the end of the season.