• Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Jorginho massively under performing whilst the bloke who was shoved out of his position is doing fine. The quicker we drop Jorginho the better, he offers fuck all.

As for that shite last night, fucking bollocks.

Said much the same weeks ago and got hammered for it. The guy is NOT a defensive midfielder. He's too lightweight, wont track back and cant make the killer pass. Why not, just for 30 minutes in a game switch him with Kante. I know he's a right sided midfielder, but hell e cant do any worse than the last few games. Maybe he could be a revelation there !!

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

As brilliant as United were during that time as well, I am still convinced that manager instability is what led that Chelsea team do be under their thumb those three consecutive league titles United won. 

We had great players, but at times there was no cohesion whatsoever. 

There has been no cohesion and stability at Chelsea since Roman era. The only things back then that made difference were that we had increadible squad, Mourinho (at the start) and Kenyon who knew how to run a football club. Once they left, we regressed to what we realy are. Back then Roman forked shitload of cash to get best of the best on board and they did their job recruting players and creating a team. We had solid core which still worked despite number of manager changes later. Then it all started to fade when person after person left the club and Roman decided to bring business people in instead of football experts.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I honestly don't see anything special about him. His distribution is good, however he looks bang average aside that. 

Replace our RW with a more creative player as well as LCM, having Kante in the team shouldn't be a problem. 

It is just that we have too many players who lack creativity in the team. 

Kante needs to go back to DMF

Insanity to keep him where he is

And I think you are just simply dead wrong about Kepa, He is not bang average, that's tosh

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kante needs to go back to DMF

Insanity to keep him where he is

And I think you are just simply dead wrong about Kepa, He is not bang average, that's tosh

You aren't implying Kante and Jorginho to switch are you? Kante as a holding midfielder won't ever work. To think we can simply put Kante there instead of Jorginho shows a fundamental lack of understanding in how football works. 

I rate Kepa with what I see, and I have yet to see him make any saves that have kept us in games. 

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You aren't implying Kante and Jorginho to switch are you? Kante as a holding midfielder won't ever work. To think we can simply put Kante there instead of Jorginho shows a fundamental lack of understanding in how football works. 

I rate Kepa with what I see, and I have yet to see him make any saves that have kept us in games. 

We need to go to a different formation with Kante back to destroyer role

jf Sarri wont do it, sack his ass

Jorginho is a fraud

most of the team is poor to true shit at this point

Just now, Vesper said:

We need to go to a different formation with Kante back to destroyer role

jf Sarri wont do it, sack his ass

Jorginho is a fraud

most of the team is poor to true shit at this point

Sarri is intelligent enough to see that Kante doesn't have the ability to be a holding midfielder. Kante still does a job in a more advanced role and has scored some crucial goals. His pressing is vital for us in that area of the pitch.

We replace our full backs with proper footballing fullbacks, have a creative LCM and RW, no one will give an arse where Kante is. 

Don't get it twisted. Jorginho was phenomenal for us up until November. It is clear as day he needs competition and rotation. 

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

So question for you all.... What's more believable? The loch Ness monster or chelsea top four finish? 

I'm one of those that think theres a chance for both to be right bud.

Right now we are just ranting because we are hurt,let down and scared. But  Ive seen that thus system does work WHEN the players do it properly.

And I refuse to give in and let the likes of Spuds and the Gooners think they've got one over on us. It just isn't right.

I don't like a whole lot of things going on in our Blue world but I'll be fucked if I'm going to give up and hand it to them on a plate like the lads did last night.

Time-To-Take-Out-The-Shite!!.gif.955b924b118b59b5b4948408fe67a8ef.gif

3 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

So question for you all.... What's more believable? The loch Ness monster or chelsea top four finish? 

if we had brought in 2/3 with higpain id of said easily top 4...

Were fecked now unless something miraculous happens.

im getting itchy about the clubs future tbh

9 hours ago, kobematabryant said:

You can throw me all these examples of managers like Mourinho, Klopp or Pep being given time, but all these 3 managers have a big thing in common. They are successful and win trophies, and plus they are young. They are all proven at the highest level. 

Sarri, on the other hand, is a very old manager, stubborn, has never won anything in his long life, managed only 3 years of top level football prior. He has no plan B in any of the games. His system is flawed and looking like it is ineffective in English football. He is playing our best 2 players in the team, out of position, on a regular basis, despite no benefit. He has already criticised the players in his 1st season and looks like the players aren't motivated anymore to play under him. Sarri even publicly said he can't motivate these players, Now having said all this, does this sound like a manager that can bounce back and be successful here? 

I sometimes wonder what our board were thinking when they hired Sarri. A 60 year old, with ONLY 3 years of experience at the top level and never won trophies. This is just like the Scolari appointment all over again. It was clear as day that we needed rebuilding after Conte, so we needed a YOUNG experienced manager to take over from us, like Klopp, Pep, Emery, etc.  

Klopp finished 8th in his first season worst then brendan Rodgers

6 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Sarri is intelligent enough to see that Kante doesn't have the ability to be a holding midfielder. Kante still does a job in a more advanced role and has scored some crucial goals. His pressing is vital for us in that area of the pitch.

We replace our full backs with proper footballing fullbacks, have a creative LCM and RW, no one will give an arse where Kante is. 

Don't get it twisted. Jorginho was phenomenal for us up until November. It is clear as day he needs competition and rotation. 

Jorginho and Sarriball has been sussed out by the rest of the EPL. I am not saying to play Kante as a regista. I am saying to put him back into a trad DMF role and change the formation. Sarri's version of the 4 3 3 has been utterly exposed.

51 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jorginho and Sarriball has been sussed out by the rest of the EPL. I am not saying to play Kante as a regista. I am saying to put him back into a trad DMF role and change the formation. Sarri's version of the 4 3 3 has been utterly exposed.

I remember both Leicester and Everton spanking City in Pep's first season as well. Not to mention drawing a shit ton of games they should of been winning. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I remember both Leicester and Everton spanking City in Pep's first season as well. Not to mention drawing a shit ton of games they should of been winning. 

Pep never had a run of games like this, Pep is a vastly superior coach to Sarri, very flexible and a tactical genius, a proven massive champion with a shit tonne of trophies to back that up,and Pep has had an EPL club that has backed him to a huge degree. We are losing our best player more than likely and have, literally, the worst board in the top 20 teams in the world. We are miles below Shitty and the Victims atm, and there is zero plan to take us back to their level.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Pep never had a run of games like this, Pep is a vastly superior coach to Sarri, very flexible and a tactical genius, a proven massive champion with a shit tonne of trophies to back that up,and Pep has had an EPL club that has backed him to a huge degree. We are losing our best player more than likely and have, literally, the worst board in the top 20 teams in the world. We are miles below Shitty and the Victims atm, and there is zero plan to take us back to their level.

They still got beaten by Newcastle- would you have predicted that? 

It's about desire and hunger- Pep is a great manager but even sometimes he cannot motivate his team to success - but at least the players try.

Our players don't even try (with a few notable exceptions)